Default Re: Stars working for anyone?

1 Hour?!?!?

But I want to lose my $215 NOW!
Old 03-04-2007, 05:27 PM

I'm sure hu sng could fill that need solitare
Old 03-04-2007, 05:27 PM

Well they handled it ok right now how about fixing all the other problems of people blinding out because they can't get on?
Old 03-04-2007, 05:41 PM

100k added to the million, that's nice [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-04-2007, 05:51 PM

Sure 100k added is nice, but what about all the other tournaments that were going on when Stars had problems? The players just get screwed and blinded out? A lot of turbo rebuy sats going on that blinds got out of control and you're out within a few orbits while the few people left get to steal.

100k may be nice, but plenty of people don't play the mil that got screwed on this one...
Old 03-04-2007, 05:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sure 100k added is nice, but what about all the other tournaments that were going on when Stars had problems? The players just get screwed and blinded out? A lot of turbo rebuy sats going on that blinds got out of control and you're out within a few orbits while the few people left get to steal.

100k may be nice, but plenty of people don't play the mil that got screwed on this one...

[/ QUOTE ]

Chill out homie. They'll refund everyone everything they are owed.
Old 03-04-2007, 05:56 PM

I'm not too worried about it, just saying. Why didn't they just stop all tournaments at the time? Seems like a better way to do it IMO.

Because as it is, you say they'll "refund everyone everything they are owed" but it's a pretty hazy line of what "they are owed" because people came back at different times, then maybe couldn't get back in at all, etc. It changed the outcome of many tournaments for sure, but if winners are already paid then how do they pay anyone back?
Old 03-04-2007, 05:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not too worried about it, just saying. Why didn't they just stop all tournaments at the time? Seems like a better way to do it IMO.

Because as it is, you say they'll "refund everyone everything they are owed" but it's a pretty hazy line of what "they are owed" because people came back at different times, then maybe couldn't get back in at all, etc. It changed the outcome of many tournaments for sure, but if winners are already paid then how do they pay anyone back?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I agree.

I mean, I came back in the 55$ 25K. Had 270 chips. Tripled up, doubled up and then went out.

IMO. I'm still owed my 55$. Because there's a good chance I would not have had 270 chips left. I'm not 100% sure how stars will see this, but I will fight for my money.
Old 03-04-2007, 06:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I agree.

I mean, I came back in the 55$ 25K. Had 270 chips. Tripled up, doubled up and then went out.

IMO. I'm still owed my 55$. Because there's a good chance I would not have had 270 chips left. I'm not 100% sure how stars will see this, but I will fight for my money.

[/ QUOTE ]

The thing is, I don't see stars giving you back your $55 and also giving the winner his money. That'd cost stars a ton to do that in every tourney. And obv the winner'll be pretty pissed if you get your 55 back and he misses out on his $5k or whatever.