Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-04-2007, 11:11 AM

Default Re: Here It Is (Basic Explanation)

I wonder if any 2p2ers unknowingly played vig and smashed him for close to what they donated to him? Would be poetic justice in a F't up way
Old 03-04-2007, 11:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
in order to make it easier to pin down that he actually pissed away the donations. If he pissed away the donations

[/ QUOTE ]

Is the consensus that it's all pissed away? I'm guessing it's just the sessions that Nath poker tracked, so a significant fraction was pissed but the majority is still there.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I wasn't datamining Vig or anything. This is just one session I played where he was at two of my tables over about an hour and a half period-- 317 hands, as the images note.
Old 03-04-2007, 01:59 PM

wwow please do not let this guy get away with this

i really want to see this guy account for his actions
Old 03-04-2007, 02:22 PM

Lol, scammaments.
Old 03-04-2007, 02:59 PM

Hey Everyone,

I've been trying to stay away from the threads for a couple days, because the developments were kind of pissing me off, not for any reason other than how crazily things have been spun.

As for the screen shot Nath posted, I'm not sure if it's an actual session I played, or if it's been a time I've allowed a friend to play on my account when a good game pops up that I'm not looking to play. I do recall a conversation I had with Nath while a friend was playing on my account due to lack of funds of PS. (Note: Same person who swapped with me on FT.) Otherwise, it could have actually been me, as I will usually take a 20-25 BB shot at a good game after a reasonable MTT score. I would assume it's the former, as I generally won't get deeper than 20-25 BB when taking a "shot" well above my normal game.

Guys, no one has been scammed. I'm just going to say this, and hope it sticks. As I'm sure those of you who don't have your torches and pitchforks out already would agree, the situation has sort of spun out of control. I've done some stupid things in my time as far as bankroll goes, but one thing I haven't done is gamble with money that has a more important purpose.

I'm not looking for anyone to believe me 100%, as it's just not going to happen, and I know that. I am looking for you guys to leave it alone. Sarah leaves on the 7th for SK. I'm going to have Alex all of the time while she's gone. If you want to bring on the wrath like a week from then, you can do so. However, in the meantime, it's not something I/we are going to worry about, especially given the fact that you've been told the truth. I know the reality of the situation, Sarah now does, and you guys have also been told the reality of the situation. What concerns me most is that Sarah now understands what's going on with it. While I'd obviously prefer that all of you believed what's going on, if it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen.

As I've said before, we appreciate what you've all done for us. It hasn't been squandered, gambled, or lost. Stop looking for a scam, because it doesn't exist. If it were, it'd be just as simple to disappear. I'm not looking to, because I like being a part of this community, and talking poker. So, you guys can call it what you want, but for a moment, look at the situation with an open mind, and not as detectives.

Respectfully,
Vig
Old 03-04-2007, 03:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Everyone,

I've been trying to stay away from the threads for a couple days, because the developments were kind of pissing me off, not for any reason other than how crazily things have been spun.

As for the screen shot Nath posted, I'm not sure if it's an actual session I played, or if it's been a time I've allowed a friend to play on my account when a good game pops up that I'm not looking to play. I do recall a conversation I had with Nath while a friend was playing on my account due to lack of funds of PS. (Note: Same person who swapped with me on FT.) Otherwise, it could have actually been me, as I will usually take a 20-25 BB shot at a good game after a reasonable MTT score. I would assume it's the former, as I generally won't get deeper than 20-25 BB when taking a "shot" well above my normal game.

[/ QUOTE ]

So to be clear, someone lost about 50% of the money on your account and you don't remember whether it was you or not?

Okay. Right.
Old 03-04-2007, 03:07 PM

A fellow 2p2er sent me this PM. He's a member of thecashdb.com where you can get PS results from Feb 15th onwards.

[ QUOTE ]

the cash db which is really only accurate since febuary has feedpeep down -14600. interesting to note that 11500 of it was during a 1100 hand stretch at 50-100 which clearly isn't his main game. there are no exact dates on this though. also 15 hand stretch at 100-200 where he lost 1000.

hope this helps and cheers.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-04-2007, 03:08 PM

I hope Ms Vig is doing well. I do not think that part is a scam....
But-
Mr Vig-why did you gamble the money that was donated to help Ms Vig? Granted, taking a SMALL amount of the donations to try to build more would be great if it worked but the rest of the money should have been taken out right then and there.
NO TEMPTATION-NO PROBLEM
Sorry to bitch but there is a limit
Old 03-04-2007, 03:10 PM

I'm still confused, so help a gruncher:

Why hasn't he used any of the currently available rapid cashout options?
Old 03-04-2007, 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm still confused, so help a gruncher:

Why hasn't he used any of the currently available rapid cashout options?

[/ QUOTE ]

or posted a screenshot of (a) the money he allegedly has in his accounts and (b) a screenshot of the transaction histories of those accounts? this seems like a simple way to keep the wolves at bay, but he refuses to do it. something smells here.