Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-03-2007, 12:45 AM

Default Re: Brag im protected if I ever end up in prison

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
unless yo' in a FOLK prison block. then yo' ass gonna feel it fo' so

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, yeah...i thought i'd be the only one to know that, and i didn't really plan on replying until i saw that...

my 2 best friends in elementary school ended up folk...i'm not saying i know alot about that [censored], like we were best friends when they started doing that, but we still hung out.

a (long, somewhat rambling, but i believe relevent) story: kid named 'telly' moves to our school in 5th grade. for whatever reason (we were certainly from different backgrounds...i'm white and middle class, he was black and lower class), we hit it off..i was sort've his bridge to a new school..

anyway, after 6th grade, we only saw each other in random classes in 7th grade...he began to get into the gang scene, and i was trying to play sports...

fast forward about 5 or 6 years...

i'm at my buddies house, with about 10-12 other friends...it was the spot at that time..

i decide i needed a coke to mix with the rum, so i walked over 2 houses to the (now closed, it was about 2am) arab store to use the coke machine...

a car pulls up behind me as i'm pulling the second 12oz can from the machine, like, right next to me.

4 black guys, about my age (19 or 20 at the time)...i kinda give them the head nod, and the guy in the passenger seat calls me over..

at that point, i had probably $400 or so in my pocket..he pulls a small calibur pistol from his pants, and tells me to 'run your sh...'

[censored]. i glanced over towards my buddy's house, and no one was outside..as he pointed the gun out me out the car window, more forcefully this time, i hear...

'awww, hold up [censored], i know this cat...scott??'

i look in the back seat, and it's telly.

i haven't seen him in years, and he stops his friends, who i now notice to all be wearing black bandanas, from robbing me...

he got out of the car, and him and i bullshitted for 2 or 3 minutes about how we were doing, he got back in the car and said something to the other 3, and all three of them nodded their heads at me, and pulled off...

i actually had a hard time convincing the rest of my friends inside what had happened...only 2 knew telly, and neither had seen him in years either...

i guess the moral of the story is, gangbangers have hearts too. treat people right, and it comes back to you..

post-script: that summer, i read in the newspaper that telly drowned in the middle of the night at a local campground. he didn't know how to swim (i even knew that), and somehow was found in the middle of this gigantic man-made lake...police later said that he was seen arguing with 3 other black men earlier in the night, but none of them was ever id'd, and his death is filed as a simple drowning...

[/ QUOTE ]

thats horrible. poor guy.
Old 03-03-2007, 12:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]

My life goal is to avoid prison.

[/ QUOTE ]

commendable
Old 03-03-2007, 02:40 AM

to the OP...please give more details....u were chatting with a hitman in an abandoned house.....u had 10k in cash on you....and ur story revolves around the fact you drove him home.
Old 03-03-2007, 02:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I met a really notorious gangster here in Manchester before he got stabbed to death. Really nice guy actually.

Funny that.

[/ QUOTE ]
http://macintyre.com/gallery2/main.php?g..._serialNumber=2
you?
Old 03-03-2007, 03:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Where I live the prison gangs are Native (Indian, whatever you want to call it). They are terrible gangs and are not feared unless you are white and in prison. They are also really bad at graffiti. Our bridges/overpasses are covered with illegible [censored]. It's ebarrassing.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="red">ChIeF rUnNiNG bEaR wUz HeRe</font>

<font color="blue">dances wit 22" spinnaz</font>

<font color="green">SELF RELIANCE 4 LYFE, YO </font>

<font color="red">YoU cAnT sToP iNdIaN gAmInG </font>

scalp Whitey
Old 03-03-2007, 05:40 PM

funny stuff model