Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Sponsored Support Forums > RakebackNetwork
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-14-2007, 11:53 AM

Default Could A This Is The Nuts User Please Tell Me

How often account info updates? I'm new to the site and my account info has updated once and then hasn't changed for five days. Is this normal or could I have a tracking problem problem?
Old 03-03-2007, 02:23 PM

Default Re: Could A This Is The Nuts User Please Tell Me

hi, account updates on TITN are this infrequent unfortunately so it is normal i'm afraid. Don't worry! If your still unsure email them to make certain all is well
Regards
Old 03-03-2007, 03:16 PM

Default Re: Could A This Is The Nuts User Please Tell Me

The delay in reporting stats is usually due to the site being behind in their reporting and/or the site did not have an updated report for that day.

For instance, for most of FEB Full Tilt ran several days behind in their reporting.

As of the posting of updates for today, the most current report from UB, FT, Noble and Sun Poker was through the Mar 1st and the Bodog and Fortune Poker affiliate reports were not working for the last couple of days.

Those things are always going to occur but the sites always eventually get the #'s reported to the affiliates.

On the login page there is always an "Update Through" date next to each site. Whenever you see other sites are updated and a particular site is not, it is because of a delay in a report from that particular site because we update all of them at the same time.

If the delay from the site is extreme we will also post a note about the situation on the login screen.

Sorry for the inconvenience but it is almost always something out of our control.

TITN