Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Better Goal?
Joe Cole's goal v. Sweden 20 66.67%
Eliminating poverty worldwide 10 33.33%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2007, 04:38 AM

Default Re: The official NETELLER thread. (41 days on.) #2 of 2.

[ QUOTE ]
Mike Haveboobers, won't they change your name back, or do you like it like this?

[/ QUOTE ]

There are a number of ?-Boober names around the forums now. (I like, particularly, "MicroBoober".) They stem mainly from the ATF thread.

I'm hoping we might form "Team Boober" and hit some of the big tournies with our designer hats and tee-shirts. As you know, there's nothing like some Boobers to bring interest to a tourney table, even if they're only hanging over the rail. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 03-03-2007, 11:00 AM

The way (discovered via trial and error) to contact them by phone is to call their non-toll-free number. They WILL (eventually) answer this line.
Old 03-03-2007, 04:38 PM

But what is the point in calling their customer service line? I've use the livechat and Im sure you get the same non-helpful scripted answers on the phone that I get on livechat.

Has anyone been able to get some useful information here? I have gathered most all of my information from sources besides neteller themselves. Neteller just says that "they are having trouble processing payments". Thats definitely BS, because stars has had no trouble getting payment processors (wells fargo drawn even!) in recent days. I believe that this is simply a case of neteller VOLUNTARILY holding all USA funds.

I've also heard a lot of speculation about what these reports will contain that neteller is preparing for the DoJ. Some say that it is simply transactional to see how much money is moving and to where. Others say that every little bit of personal information is being shared and that doomsday is just around the corner with the IRS waiting in the wings to bring vengence forth.

In the situation of PayPal, the DoJ simply wanted to check how much and where the money was going. No charges were filed against indivduals, and no IRS audits came as a result. PayPal offered up $10M as a settlement and everyone went happily along their way. Though obviously on a much bigger scale, maybe this is what the DoJ is after?
Old 03-03-2007, 06:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have gathered most all of my information from sources besides neteller themselves.

[/ QUOTE ]

Care to cite sources? You seem to have some special insight. Either that or you're just pulling this unsubstantiated speculation out of yer arse.
Old 03-03-2007, 07:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have gathered most all of my information from sources besides neteller themselves.

[/ QUOTE ]

Care to cite sources? You seem to have some special insight. Either that or you're just pulling this unsubstantiated speculation out of yer arse.

[/ QUOTE ]

no special information. Finding out about the seizure was though the article on gambling911...same with the fact that neteller was preparing reports for the DoJ. Hearing about screening calls from the USA was from other posters on this forum and others. Im just saying that neteller agents themselves have not revealed any details and are still to this day feeding the line of "payment processing difficulties".

I trust people posting here more than neteller themselves.
Old 03-04-2007, 01:28 PM

when will we know for sure what is happening with our money. clearly it's not tomorrow but it will be less than 5 years also. anyone care to venture a guess?
Old 03-04-2007, 01:39 PM

12 - 18 months
Old 03-04-2007, 05:59 PM

less than six months
Old 03-04-2007, 06:29 PM

6-12 months
Old 03-04-2007, 06:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
6-12 months

[/ QUOTE ]

18 months and 1 day Bob.
Closed Thread