Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-02-2007, 06:49 PM

Default Re: Here It Is (Basic Explanation)

Daaaaaaamn vig.....

Wanna hang out or something?

-McBusto
Old 03-02-2007, 06:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
alpha, fair question.

I don't know, maybe this was an attempt to rescam BBV? (oh noes, vig stole all the money and I'm gonna die if you don't send me more) Maybe there is some scamminess mixed in with Jerry Springerness. Maybe it's just Jerry and no scam.

[/ QUOTE ]i cannot think of a way that this scam would be executed for it to conceivably work, or for the scamming vig to expect it to conceivably work. obviously "ms. vig" would have to start asking for donations herself, and can you really see that happening? how would ms. vig even ask for donations in the first place (meaning how would people transfer $ to her if they wanted to)?

im not saying this situation isn't fishy, but i see the most likely answer still as what vig/ms. vig are describing it to be.
Old 03-02-2007, 06:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Define good standing. The bottom line is, those who want to believe what I have to say will, and those who don't want to believe what I have to say won't. That's natural, and not something I am willing to fight.

Vig

[/ QUOTE ]As a fellow poster I would like to know if I am dealing with scammers or not. If they are innocent they should be fully exonerated. If they are guilty they should umm play in a grease fire. Do u c y?
Old 03-02-2007, 07:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey guys, I've been away from the computer all day. Anyway, I don't think there is anything else to day. I don't think I lost the faith of the BBV community. Sarah and I appreciate what you did for us. I'm not sure of the plausibility of me being both people on 2+2, as I seriously doubt the idea of trying to start "another round" of donations would happen, based on this situation, anyway.

I think it's time to let it die, as it's really not going anywhere. I think those who donated and PM'ed me about the situation are satisfied, and that is my biggest concern.

Thanks,
Vig

[/ QUOTE ]

A few screenshots verifying your statement about the money in ePassporte would help some. Of course it would have to be followed up by some more proof of hospital bills or whatever, but for now I think you could prove a lot of your claims with some simple screenshots.
Old 03-02-2007, 07:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Cliffnotes please?

What is the scandal?

[/ QUOTE ]

There is no scandal, just a bunch of idiots in BBV that will believe anything and are like a bunch of high school girls looking for a drama-bomb that doesn't exist.

[/ QUOTE ]

I will say, yet again, calling people who are legitimately concerned where their money went "idiots" is way over the line. The OP was a bit rude to them in his initial post and now they are getting bashed here. They are not out of line in demanding to know whether or not their money will get where it is supposed to go.
Old 03-02-2007, 07:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
well, bc mrs vig was gonna say that she didnt get any of the monies bc vig took them all. so then mrs vig would ask for more monies from bbv. double scam baby.

but the scammer aborted the 2nd part when the backlash occured.

[/ QUOTE ]

Brilliant. Isn't it strikingly obvious by now how he tries to smooth-talk his way out of everything, always has an excuse, and tries to finess situations in ways that directly benefit him?

Both him and "Ms. Vig" are written by the same person, if you pay attention to little things it's well obvious having read both of their posts for a while. The donations started to die down, and in a desperate act to spice things up he orchestrated a drama-bomb that even his smooth style of writing couldn't disarm, so he is now adapting with the change of pace. And for those who say "they had different IP's" during the mini-fight, if he's slick enough to scam a bunch of "expert poker readers" out of 6k, he's smart enough to have the foresight to see how that kind of thing would be checked, so he easily located another PC within the same state or used one of his proxie servers.

This guy is taking you all for a long ride, and he's laughing through it. Now, if anyone wants to dispute this with me, I'll lay you 10-1 odds for up to $1,000 that he is full of it.
Old 03-02-2007, 07:07 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

SPEAKING OF SCAMMERS...
Old 03-02-2007, 07:11 PM

Did anybody ever address the question of how Mrs. Vig lives in Tampa, but her IP address is out of Virginia. Maybe I misread one of the posts?
Old 03-02-2007, 07:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
well, bc mrs vig was gonna say that she didnt get any of the monies bc vig took them all. so then mrs vig would ask for more monies from bbv. double scam baby.

but the scammer aborted the 2nd part when the backlash occured.

[/ QUOTE ]

Brilliant. Isn't it strikingly obvious by now how he tries to smooth-talk his way out of everything, always has an excuse, and tries to finess situations in ways that directly benefit him?

Both him and "Ms. Vig" are written by the same person, if you pay attention to little things it's well obvious having read both of their posts for a while. The donations started to die down, and in a desperate act to spice things up he orchestrated a drama-bomb that even his smooth style of writing couldn't disarm, so he is now adapting with the change of pace. And for those who say "they had different IP's" during the mini-fight, if he's slick enough to scam a bunch of "expert poker readers" out of 6k, he's smart enough to have the foresight to see how that kind of thing would be checked, so he easily located another PC within the same state or used one of his proxie servers.

This guy is taking you all for a long ride, and he's laughing through it. Now, if anyone wants to dispute this with me, I'll lay you 10-1 odds for up to $1,000 that he is full of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did this post really just happen? LOL

Vig
Old 03-02-2007, 07:13 PM

Thats an excellent question Amaranto, however I'm sure Vig will have a very understandable explanation that a large majority gulp right down.