Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-16-2006, 05:38 PM

Default Re: How long does it take you to poop?

[ QUOTE ]
Okay, find one post from someone with under 200 posts that they havent gotten flammed for. Its all about who you are and who you know.

I said this yesterday and I felt like I was grumpy, but this thread has flipped me again: STOP POSTING. You don't 'get' OOT, and in your attempts to fit in, you are posting both poorly and way too much.

You are hurting OOT. You are hurting us with your bad threads, constant replies and incessant existence.

Stop hurting us.

STOP.

[/ QUOTE ]

Easy, Bison. Cmon, Jeopardy is coming on soon.
Old 02-16-2006, 05:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, this thread is going to seem funny but its a serious question. I know some people are in and out and so are in there for forever. So, how long does it take you to take a dump?

Also, feel free to share why it takes you so long or not so long...

[/ QUOTE ]

When you get old like me it's only goes quickly when you're running good.

In all seriousness though I worried about constipation and would often "push it" on a daily basis. When I started getting sore and felt increasing intestinal pain/discomfort (I thought I may have had cancer) I did some research and found that it's OK not to go every day. So I don't "push it" anymore and no longer have any pain/discomfort.

Of course drinking a cocktail of ground flax seed mixed with psyyllicum (sort of a natural Metamusil) when I take my morining vitamins also helps things along [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

~ Rick

PS Above cocktail is also good for weight loss. Zero carbs and very filling. You can get both cheap at Trader Joe's here in the LA area.

Matt he's just some guy. I really don't think that level of desperation can be reached by a veteran. However I am very trusting of the internet. I usually believe people are who they say they are (BTW I'm Jakethebake)...

OP: When I had fewer than 200 posts I did get flamed for a few bad polls etc that I posted. I did not respond to this by making a poop thread. It’s been nice knowing you, gl with the haircut…

--GA

Location: My Avatar is Cursed for my Teams. Please don\'t curse my burger.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You know what I have realized? I realized that if someone that is new to this forum makes a post they get no credit but if someone, lets say astroglide made this exact same post it would be a great thread. Seriously, all you people look for is to try and flame a new guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh but you are certainly NOT a new poster. Who the F are you.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I really am.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, ok, I assumed by your title change, and your rampant participation in the OOTSurvivor that you had been around a a while and knew everyone.
Old 02-16-2006, 05:42 PM

It's 2:41, and I'm at least a pound or two lighter. Typically I'm faster than this but I had nothing going on and I was enjoying the book I was reading, so 13 minutes.

Swede
Old 02-16-2006, 05:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Oh, ok, I assumed by your title change, and your rampant participation in the OOTSurvivor that you had been around a a while and knew everyone.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its cool man. I posted a few times when I first registered but then lurked for like 2 or 3 months and started posting again.
Old 02-16-2006, 06:02 PM

All, cool it.

--Pooh-Bah,

if you are a n00b, it sometimes happens that noobs get really excited by OOT, as it has great appeal. They post, and get some reasonable feedback and get even more excited, and escalate. Many times, this gets to crash and burn, and they get ragged on for some lame thread, then they get upset, and this sort of retardedness happens. Just cool your boots, stop arguing with regulars, and rest easy for a bit. If you follow it for a while, you'll get it, and become part of the happy OOT community.

This goes for any lurkers or n00bs out there. We do not go easy on n00bs, but we aren't entirely cliquey either. Just do your time.
Old 02-16-2006, 06:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All, cool it.

--Pooh-Bah,

if you are a n00b, it sometimes happens that noobs get really excited by OOT, as it has great appeal. They post, and get some reasonable feedback and get even more excited, and escalate. Many times, this gets to crash and burn, and they get ragged on for some lame thread, then they get upset, and this sort of retardedness happens. Just cool your boots, stop arguing with regulars, and rest easy for a bit. If you follow it for a while, you'll get it, and become part of the happy OOT community.

This goes for any lurkers or n00bs out there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks DB.
Old 02-16-2006, 06:07 PM

*** ATTENTION ASTROGLIDE ***
*** ATTENTION DIEBITTER ***

Is it possible to change the OP's display name to "Grand Poop-Bah"?
Old 02-16-2006, 06:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All, cool it.

--Pooh-Bah,

if you are a n00b, it sometimes happens that noobs get really excited by OOT, as it has great appeal. They post, and get some reasonable feedback and get even more excited, and escalate. Many times, this gets to crash and burn, and they get ragged on for some lame thread, then they get upset, and this sort of retardedness happens. Just cool your boots, stop arguing with regulars, and rest easy for a bit. If you follow it for a while, you'll get it, and become part of the happy OOT community

This goes for any lurkers or n00bs out there. We do not go easy on n00bs, but we aren't entirely cliquey either. Just do your time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who the [censored] ever happy