Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-02-2007, 08:41 AM

Default Former player on GPP looking for NEW site

What are everyone's suggestions and why? I was a modest player on GPP heck if you couldn't have guess my screenname it is/was (psusnoop). Any suggestions? I'm still waiting for my check from GPP but upon recieving where should I start?

I have made a couple of small deposits at PS and FTP, but I was really leaveraged with what I could deposit and so I played a few MTT's on both sites.

Also what about those 3-D sites?? I saw that pokerwize doesn't accept US players correct? Is that the only 3-D site there is or are there other ones? Do they accept US players?

Well know that I have laid out about 15 questions and rambled on for the past 60 seconds I'll sit back and take all the info I can get.

Later
Old 03-02-2007, 10:22 AM

Default We would welcome new players, US or otherwise.

"Also what about those 3-D sites?? I saw that pokerwize doesn't accept US players correct? Is that the only 3-D site there is or are there other ones?"

TruePoker has been offering 3D poker online for 6 years. We DO accept US players.

We are offering a 100% FTD Bonus AND we have been issuing cashouts by check without interruption for the last 6 years. We also accept epassporte.

Finally, we are soon going to offer a 2D option for play.
Old 03-02-2007, 10:34 AM

Default Re: We would welcome new players, US or otherwise.

I'll check it out, I have been just searching for sites to spread my roll across and never thought about truepoker. I thought they had banned the US market, glad to see that you are sticking by your guns and I hope that you continue to as well.
Old 03-02-2007, 10:44 AM

Default Re: We would welcome new players, US or otherwise.

Are there any True Poker players here? Someone that can tell me what the site is like having played there or currently playing there?

Also I was looking at the Tournament Schedule and I didn't see many GRT'd tournaments. Are there just not that many or is that site not updated?

Thanks