Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-01-2007, 03:03 PM

Default Re: Girl beat: interpretation needed (prob tl;dr)

[ QUOTE ]
um, her boyfriend is kinda justified, can anyone here say they wouldn't be jealous if their girlfriend was giving other guys head? the way you phrase everything you try to make yourself the victim and the dominant figure, you are being really immature and deserve to get your ass kicked.

in addition, this girl was right too, you try to make them both sound crazy, but you seem to be the crazy one here, you are getting pissed off when they all take totally justified action, you sound like you just want to [censored] her, boyfriend obviously doesn't want her to be around a guy who is trying to [censored] her, you are just being a douche here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im sorry I didn't explain enough... she put HER mouth on MY dick
Old 03-01-2007, 03:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
um, her boyfriend is kinda justified, can anyone here say they wouldn't be jealous if their girlfriend was giving other guys head? the way you phrase everything you try to make yourself the victim and the dominant figure, you are being really immature and deserve to get your ass kicked.

in addition, this girl was right too, you try to make them both sound crazy, but you seem to be the crazy one here, you are getting pissed off when they all take totally justified action, you sound like you just want to [censored] her, boyfriend obviously doesn't want her to be around a guy who is trying to [censored] her, you are just being a douche here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im sorry I didn't explain enough... she put HER mouth on MY dick

[/ QUOTE ]

profit hole ftw!
Old 03-01-2007, 04:07 PM

I've been that boyfriend, the girls cheated anyway, i dont blame him and i dont blame her for picking her bf over "a new friend"
Old 03-01-2007, 04:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
someone read this? i usually read most long posts but bleh...bold some parts or something

[/ QUOTE ]
He bolded all the interesting parts.
Old 03-01-2007, 05:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I didn't read this but I'm assuming it's bbv4l material

[/ QUOTE ]

You over-estimated.
Old 03-01-2007, 05:25 PM

reading the convo it actually seems that she once liked this guy a lot but has lost feelings for him and she now feels guilty for cheating on him cause he prob treats her good. so she prob wants to give it another shot and be faithful(so i give it another few weeks). i've been in OPs position a few although most of the times i didnt know the girl had a bf when i met her. she seemed like she was actually wanted u kinda or she woulda just stopped responding to u in the i/m with how you were being. i think the only thing stoppin her is she thinks all you want is ass and not a relationship and she's prob right. why else would she keep repeating "u just wanted me for ass"
Old 03-01-2007, 05:25 PM

sk00lb0y, FYI

When I was in high school I was messin around with a chick who had a boyfriend like that. Some skinny redhead with curly hair who thought he was tough [censored] and talked crap to everbody. I tagged his girlfriend and he started sayin he was gonna kick my ass blah blah blah.

To make a long story short curly haired red headed kids who say they're gonna kick your ass can't even make a punch hurt, so don't worry about it. Stick it in his gf and move on to your next target.
Old 03-01-2007, 06:34 PM

This is really too easy. Just start ignoring her and move on.

It may take a few months or it may take a year, but she'll show up at your doorstep sooner or later. The boyfriend will be gone, times will be tough and you'll be able to have your way with her.

Then the second she tries to play you off another guy (which she will), cut her loose.
Old 03-01-2007, 06:48 PM

i havent read this entire thread, so im sorry if this has been said before, but cut that punk cracka bitch. i mean for realz dogg. cuz im jus sayin--an this is jus me, nacka, this is just me sayin this--but aint no punk gonna be rollin in my hood lookin to hurt me, son. this punk matt, he lookin for trouble and muthacensored he been found it.
Old 03-01-2007, 06:51 PM

There is a 'hood in Finland?