Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-01-2007, 12:23 AM

Default Re: New Deposit Option on Pokerstars

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
There seems to be a problem with my paytru account. When I click the load option the next screen tells me that "credit card loading not available for this card."
So how am I suposed to load my card? Do I have to do something first to get my card to be able to do this. I still don't have my actual card, I only signed up for this the other day. Anyone else have this problem? Also would it let me cashout from my stars account to my card? I really never plan on using a credit card to fund my account, only to fund it with my stars withdraws.

[/ QUOTE ]

i get the same message when i try to load

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto, and have been waiting on an answer for a week now.

Their support is brutal. Absolutely brutal...BIG thumbs down.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had emailed them on Friday telling them that my middle initial was wrong and that I had put my birthday in wrong. On monday I got a reply asking for the last 10 digits of my card so they could fix those problems. So I emailed them back with that info. And while this was going on, I also couldn't load my card. Today I get an email saying they fixed that info and now when I log on I am able to load funds. Maybe wasn't the fastest responce time, but they don't work on the weekends, so it wasn't all that bad. At least I know they do indeed get things done.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have received an email back three times asking for the last 8 digits of my card. I responded three times with the digits. Got home just now and get this response(yet again): "i cannot access your account without the last 8 digits of your payTru card number." WTF?? Are you serious? Same person too.

I'm glad to hear you had success, but what i'm going thru is a joke. At this point it's not worth it. Brutal, absolutely brutal. And what kind of business doesn't have customer support on the weekends anyway? It's not passing the smell test.