Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-28-2007, 10:48 PM

Default Re: Girl beat: interpretation needed (prob tl;dr)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Are you really a guy? She sounds like a bi tch and you sound like a hurt little girl..
[ QUOTE ]
sk00lb0y: ok well all that is fine, and I can understand what you are saying, but i just didn't appreciate the way you dealt with the situation. Letting him threaten me over the phone and then ignoring me online and such was pretty hurtful, and a mean thing to do to a new friend
(...)
sk00lb0y: im jsut saying that YOU should have called me and made this stuff clear, not wait for it to pan out weeks later
(...)
sk00lb0y: ok so we aren't friends anymore?
(...)
sk00lb0y: it would have been nice if you did this promptly instead of letting it drag out and make me try to find out what is going on

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you really a 17 y.o. who is so insecure with his own feelings that he attacks others who express them online?

[/ QUOTE ]
Again a girly response. I'm actually (seriously) not trying to randomly diss you here. Please reread it objectively, and also know girls aren't exactly impressed by this, regardless of what they say. The macho things works a lot better..

EDIT: oh and nice pics.. also, reading between the lines, she likes the fact that her bf got jealous (ie he cares about her) so I wouldn't pursue this one any further since it seems you served your purpose. She might contact you again if there's trouble in paradise again, then go for it.
Old 02-28-2007, 10:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ok now im assuming your gay with the **giggle*...i take back my comment and officially agree with vince.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm giggling becasue i would [censored] stop him. But yeah i can see why getting head from a girls would make me gay [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Where do you get off calling her BF crazy. I'd kick your [censored] ass too. I hope he finds this thread and causes you serious, serious injury.
Old 02-28-2007, 10:58 PM

Pvt. Joker has been on lately
Old 02-28-2007, 11:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ok now im assuming your gay with the **giggle*...i take back my comment and officially agree with vince.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm giggling becasue i would [censored] stop him. But yeah i can see why getting head from a girls would make me gay [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Where do you get off calling her BF crazy. I'd kick your [censored] ass too. I hope he finds this thread and causes you serious, serious injury.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope he does too, I hope he does too. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Other note: When did i call her BF crazy?
Old 02-28-2007, 11:10 PM

The Girl is hawt, You sounded kinda like a pussy in the chat, and should have told her to [censored] off a lot earlier in the convo. Basically, if you can get head off a sloot that hot, then u shouldnt worry about not being friends or wateva, just go find another hot sloot to bang.
Old 02-28-2007, 11:13 PM

is that newizzle in the 2nd pic :P
Old 02-28-2007, 11:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The Girl is hawt, You sounded kinda like a pussy in the chat, and should have told her to [censored] off a lot earlier in the convo. Basically, if you can get head off a sloot that hot, then u shouldnt worry about not being friends or wateva, just go find another hot sloot to bang.

[/ QUOTE ]

TY sir i believe you to be wise beyond your years.
Old 02-28-2007, 11:17 PM

Sk00lb0y: don't listen to all the haters living in their parents' basement (hope that doesn't hit too close to home [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] ) and DON'T EVER STOP SHIPPING IT.

GO MONEY
Old 02-28-2007, 11:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Are you really a guy? She sounds like a bi tch and you sound like a hurt little girl..
[ QUOTE ]
sk00lb0y: ok well all that is fine, and I can understand what you are saying, but i just didn't appreciate the way you dealt with the situation. Letting him threaten me over the phone and then ignoring me online and such was pretty hurtful, and a mean thing to do to a new friend
(...)
sk00lb0y: im jsut saying that YOU should have called me and made this stuff clear, not wait for it to pan out weeks later
(...)
sk00lb0y: ok so we aren't friends anymore?
(...)
sk00lb0y: it would have been nice if you did this promptly instead of letting it drag out and make me try to find out what is going on

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you really a 17 y.o. who is so insecure with his own feelings that he attacks others who express them online?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah dude, he's right....

[/ QUOTE ]

100% agree. Made me LOL a lot.
Old 02-28-2007, 11:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know what interpretation is needed. You pulled out all the stops here man, you talked about your feelings, you whined like a little girl, and in the end, she still doesn't want to [censored] you. GG.

[/ QUOTE ]
I LOL'd hard, thank you sir