Old 02-28-2007, 03:11 PM
ImsaKidd ImsaKidd is offline

Location: CHOO CHOO
Default Re: So far we have donated:

Is there anything special I need to do with my donation so that it can be tracked to this/us/lol donkaments or does it matter?

[/ QUOTE ]

Type something funny referring to bbv, greenstein or whatever in the subject.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is there a subject column when making the donation?

[/ QUOTE ]

Comments
Old 02-28-2007, 03:12 PM
DING-DONG YO DING-DONG YO is offline

Location: ninja modng, bitches, u need 2 recanize

ty, Kidd
Old 02-28-2007, 03:12 PM
Wahoo73 Wahoo73 is offline

Location: HOTLANTA
Default Re: Donating to Barry Greenstein\'s Charity (LOL DOCUMENTS)

From: sponsorship@children-inc.org
To: xxxxxxxx@sprintmail.com
Subject: Donation From Account 93xxxx
Date: Feb 28, 2007 2:04 PM
Dear Sponsor,

Thank you very much for your decision to help a child through Children, Inc. Without
your support and the support of others, we would not be able to help children both
at home and around the world.

Request Details:
Your Account: 93xxxx
Donation Amount: $25.00

Comments: BBV: LOL Donkaments
You selected to be billed Single Payment
Your selected form of payment was by credit card.

Your payment of $25.00 is being processed.

In the meantime, should you have any questions regarding this sponsorship request,
please do not hesitate to contact us at sponsorship@children-inc.org, or call toll-free
(in the US) 1-800-538-5381. Thank you for your support!
Old 02-28-2007, 03:18 PM
lambchop lambchop is offline

This thread is nothing short of amazing. I have read every single reply to this thread with a "goofy grin" on my face (I'm with ya kyro). I am truly honored to be a member of the 2+2 community and very proud to call myself a poker player today. I wish I could donate more, but my entire bankroll is stuck in the Neteller debacle...gotta represent the small stakes players over in the Stud forum though!

Edit: First time I've taken a screenshot, it's really small but it's $40 for those keeping track.
Old 02-28-2007, 03:18 PM
NicksDad1970 NicksDad1970 is offline

[ QUOTE ]
i think everyone on 2+2 that donated should now be reffered to as SIR/MAAM barry greenstein whenever mentioned on the forum now

Old 02-28-2007, 03:19 PM
MasterLJ MasterLJ is offline

Location: PARTY PRIME!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
This thread is nothing short of amazing. I have read every single reply to this thread with a "goofy grin" on my face (I'm with ya kyro). I am truly honored to be a member of the 2+2 community and very proud to call myself a poker player today. I wish I could donate more, but my entire bankroll is stuck in the Neteller debacle...gotta represent the small stakes players over in the Stud forum though!

[image[/image]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have $650 in my checking account, with rent + utilities due tomorrow at probably $600ish and I donated $50. You can spare something.

EPP takes a long time =(.
Old 02-28-2007, 03:26 PM
PoppinFresh PoppinFresh is offline

Old 02-28-2007, 03:28 PM
Wahoo73 Wahoo73 is offline

Location: HOTLANTA

[ QUOTE ]
...gotta represent the small stakes players over in the Stud forum though!

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT...but beat you to it! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 02-28-2007, 03:31 PM
lambchop lambchop is offline

lol...nice job Wahoo!!
Old 02-28-2007, 03:33 PM