Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-28-2007, 03:10 PM

Default Re: $3/6 KK hand vs stdjog12 with sidepot

He could be bluffing with something like JT to try to get weak overpairs here to fold.
Old 02-28-2007, 03:29 PM

wtf... I don't get this line, actually think it is attrocious. You've got a big pot ($430 by the time it gets to you to act) on the flop and a lot of draws. I sure as hell don't get the call of the tiny bet on flop and check on the turn. Just raise the flop.

Either your getting greedy or playing scared because of the deep stacks. Either way it sucks in my opinion. The only way you can even justify the flop call is if you think that the villan is very aggressive and will raise it up light.
Old 02-28-2007, 05:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wtf... I don't get this line, actually think it is attrocious. You've got a big pot ($430 by the time it gets to you to act) on the flop and a lot of draws. I sure as hell don't get the call of the tiny bet on flop and check on the turn. Just raise the flop.

Either your getting greedy or playing scared because of the deep stacks. Either way it sucks in my opinion. The only way you can even justify the flop call is if you think that the villan is very aggressive and will raise it up light.

[/ QUOTE ]

Finally someone with balls. I think this hand was played horribly as well. So does everyone else I've talked to about it.

The truth: I am not hero. It was citanul. And I just can't wrap my head around wtf he was thinking. I'm surprised some of you earlier were trying to find ways to justify even one street. Except for PF, this hand is horrible IMO. Citanul, wtf yo?
Old 02-28-2007, 05:58 PM

I would bet the turn. I would also check fold the river.
Old 02-28-2007, 06:24 PM

raise flop and/or bet turn
Old 02-28-2007, 06:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Finally someone with balls. I think this hand was played horribly as well. So does everyone else I've talked to about it.

The truth: I am not hero. It was citanul. And I just can't wrap my head around wtf he was thinking. I'm surprised some of you earlier were trying to find ways to justify even one street. Except for PF, this hand is horrible IMO. Citanul, wtf yo?

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha, why did you post this? just to rub it in cit's face?
Old 02-28-2007, 06:46 PM

I'd actually be interested in what he was thinking as well.

As in.... did he just have a brain slip or am I just such a donk that calling/playing hand like this is profitable? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 03-01-2007, 09:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha, why did you post this? just to rub it in cit's face?

[/ QUOTE ]

A little of that. A little of I'm also curious wtf he was thinking and maybe I'm missing something.
Old 03-01-2007, 09:48 AM

Awful river call. Pot is protected. Release the hand
Old 03-01-2007, 04:23 PM

i'd be happy to talk about this hand, but i really don't know wtf the point of posting the hand, and/or the point of changing the stakes/etc, in the manner you did was.

metetron, is there some reason to post this hand at all if you're sure it's played poorly? is there a reason to post it in the fashion it is posted? do you really expect me to give you an answer of my read or thinking after it is posted like this? wtf.

this isn't NVG. you want me to go find 100 hands i've played that are badly played? OMG i have played hands poorly! teh horror.

whatever man, you're not worth it, nor is explaining anything to you ever.