Old 02-27-2007, 03:25 PM
jhall23 jhall23 is offline

Default Re: Donating to Barry Greenstein\'s Charity (LOL DOCUMENTS)

Old 02-27-2007, 03:26 PM
ruken ruken is offline

From: "Kevin XXXXXX" <sponsorship@children-inc.org> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
To: XXXXXX@yahoo.com
Date: 27 Feb 2007 11:23:11 -0800
Subject: Donation to Urgent Need from Account XXXXXX

Dear Sponsor,

Thank you very much for your decision to help a child through Children,
Inc. Without your support and the support of others, we would not be
able to help children both at home and around the world.

Request Details:
Your Account: XXXXXX
Donation to Urgent Need
Donation Amount: $20.00

Comments: Ship it holla (to the kids)
You selected to be billed Single Payment
You indicated you would be sending in a check or money order.

Your payment of $20.00 is being processed.

In the meantime, should you have any questions regarding this
sponsorship request, please do not hesitate to contact us at
sponsorship@children-inc.org, or call toll-free (in the US)
1-800-538-5381. Thank you for your support!
--
Too much work to C+P image but for $20 I don't think it's worth 2+2's bandwidth. Ship it.
Old 02-27-2007, 03:26 PM
Chump Change Chump Change is offline

Location: WITH UR POOR ROBBIN UR RICHES

[ QUOTE ]
cc,

Brag: you have a lot of people emailing you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Variance: i'm a weirdo and terrible at reading and responding to emails. Plus, half of those are poker sites talking about some donkament or another.
Old 02-27-2007, 03:31 PM
oprah123 oprah123 is offline
Member

http://img251.imageshack.us/my.php?i...crnshotnw3.jpg

Ok here is my 5th attempted screenshot
Old 02-27-2007, 03:35 PM
kyro kyro is offline

Location: Melting Sabrina

i will do this later tonight. Well done all.
Old 02-27-2007, 03:36 PM
Clayton Clayton is offline

Location: 1 time

all: i am bank busto and about to make a trip and have 10k in stars checks. cant deposit them until i find out more re: taxes on them.

when that happens I will throw down $235, same cost as a sunday plus the $20 donation of 2+2'er orange.

so, plz be patient with me =)
Old 02-27-2007, 03:36 PM
MediaPA MediaPA is offline

Location: Drinking Great Divide IPA

Silly question, has anyone stepped up to collect money and have their company match it? I know it would mess up on deductions for some people, but just a thought as to how to get some more money for the charity.

or maybe it doesn't qualify. researching now.
Old 02-27-2007, 03:39 PM
Montalvo Montalvo is offline

Location: ripping what I\'ve sewn

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] BBV and Barry G

Old 02-27-2007, 03:42 PM
catalyst catalyst is offline

Location: Merry Woodland Critter Xmas

omg cc, kiddie snuff vids!!11!