Converter

Stack sizes:
UTG: $125.75
UTG+1: $167.25
Hero: $100
Button: $88.65
SB: $81.35
BB: $78.15

Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is CO with A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $6</font>, 2 folds, BB calls, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls.

Flop: Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ($24.5, 4 players)
<font color="#cc0000">BB bets $11</font>, UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $53</font>, BB folds, <font color="#cc0000">UTG+1 raises to $95</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Hero calls all-in $41</font>.
Old 02-26-2007, 02:20 PM

Default Re: wierd spot with AA, line check yo

Gross this is a rough spot. If you are going t raise the flop I'd prefer to just shove. Arguments could be made for just calling but that doesn't really seem like a good option either. I don't mind how you played it butif you are going to raise then call an all in I'd prefer just to shove the first time around
Old 02-26-2007, 02:56 PM

Rough spot... the problem with raisin this much vs. two opponents is that you aren't likely to get called by any hand that you have a big edge against. For example, You may be called by AdQx but you still aren't that far ahead.

I think the best move in this spot is to just call and re-evaluate the turn. You have optimal relative position on the flop bettor, by raising you lose that advantage in the hand.

Take this as an example, suppose you just call the flop... Turn is blank... BB bets close to pot (and pretty much commits his stack) and UTG+1 pushes. In this example, your one pair is likely to be a big dog against at least one of those 2 hands. Alternatively, if BB bets and UTG+1 folds, your odds of winning improve significantly, although still might not be that good.

With your flop raise, you are basically giving money to all better hands and folding worse hands.

As played, When UTG+1 smooth calls then pushes, it's almost always a monster and you are probably close to dead. I don't know if I could fold, but I also don't feel good about calling.
Old 02-27-2007, 01:05 AM

Just check and reevaluate the turn man. Especially with no reads. You aren't getting very much value by raising that flop because you are basically committing anyone who calls and for the most part you won't be called by much that you have a good edge against. Also you are behind A LOT by someone who cold calls the flop bet and then reraises you all in...I guess you can't really fold but...
PS How did that shot at the 200 go???
Old 02-27-2007, 03:02 AM

Everything Hince said, and possibly raising to only $45. Stack sizes are all weird, as you're getting roughly 3:1 when calling his AI, and that's *almost* too good to fold. However, by raising less than you did, you give even a lone diamond good enough odds to stay in. However, given how the action went down, you're almost certainly up against a monster. HU it's a call, this is a fold when UTG+1 pushes.