Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2007, 03:14 PM

Default Re: epass question

[OK Last Tuesday I created my account and this morning I noticed the verification deposits were there. I verified my account, loaded $55 - the $5 charge, and it says it should take 7 days before the money is loaded to my account. Has i really taken this long for most of you? ]

I just clicked on "load money" then clicked on "credit card" and loaded via my debit card from my checking account. This was instant no delay and I was playing within minutes. Hope this helps
Old 02-26-2007, 03:38 PM

Default Re: epass question

Yep, mine has taken two weeks. It is supposed to clear today. In the meantime I loaded with a debit card,they verified the checking account with a deposit, and it just took one day.
Old 02-26-2007, 04:35 PM

Default Re: Advice on ePass setup

[ QUOTE ]
Well,

I have found that the virtual Visa portion of their service is completely useless. I tried to use it at two places (Newegg and Ticketmaster) to get some stuff and both ended up rejecting the number because my Epassporte has the account listed at a foreign address.

And of course the money isn't back in my account almost a week later. And of course you can't get a human to talk to. I miss Neteller...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I have had this problem for over a month with a transaction from Newegg.
Old 02-26-2007, 05:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
... do i need to first load epassporte from my bank before i can withdraw from a poker site to epassporte?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, because all of the poker sites require you to first deposit funds to their sites from epassporte before you can withdraw funds from their sites to epassporte.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, Doyle's Room let me withdraw to epassporte without having deposited with that method. Not sure about others though.
Old 02-26-2007, 07:50 PM

my experience so far...
-created account on Feb 21; micro verification transaction from epass was found immediately when I looked at my bank info online.
-loaded account with $100 from my BoA Visa debit card
- ~20 minutes after creating the epass account I used it to make a $50 deposit into FullTilt to get epass linked with FullTilt; funds were in FullTilt practically immediately
-requested plastic ATM card from epass on Feb 21 (not received yet)
-added checking account as 2nd load option on Feb 21 to increase limits; micro verification deposits into checking account were received today Feb 26 and limits were immediately increased after I agreed to the $5 fee.

some questions for those farther along than I...
-how much longer to receive the plastic ATM card from epass?
-I'm ready to make withdrawals now from FullTilt, correct?
-with my increased limits, I have a $1k transaction limit so I can withdraw $1k per day from FullTilt to epass now?
-is the $1k available immediately in epass, or is there a waiting period on FullTilt's or epass's side?
-once the $1k is available in epass, I can immediately transfer that to my BoA checking account? waiting period before available in checking account?
-with respect to wait periods, etc, is it faster to get my money in hand via epass ATM card (once I have the card) or via transfer to my checking account
-anybody use the epass virtual visa to deposit into Bodog or Stars?

thanks to all posters earlier in this thread... my epass setup and deposit into fulltilt was quick and efficient thanks to what I learned from you all [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 02-26-2007, 08:37 PM

ok, so ive been thru the entire epassporte process - got the card in the mail for 35$. everything was going pretty smoothly until today.
last night, i went to change my visa card PIN number and when i put the new PIN number in it said "there was an error processing your PIN" - awesome.
so, i tried again this morning. same thing. so i tried again this afternoon. same thing.
so i went to the ATM to try to w/d using my old PIN and my new PIN and both said that i had entered the wrong PIN.
so i called epass 400xs and got a busy signal.
so i msg'd them - which is hopeless since i msg'd them about a month ago about something and they never responded.

so im [censored] and cant get to the cash in my account.

anyone have ideas/suggestions?
Old 02-26-2007, 10:06 PM

If you call epass now they now have changed there phone system a bit from when i first started dealing with them about a month and a half ago.

Now they give 5 pre-answered questions. One of these five questions deals with transactions on your virtual visa that have been declined by the merchant.

You either have to get like 10 things of information from the merchant and have them fax that info to epassporte or if you wait 31 days the transaction will be shown up as "Dropped" and your account will be credited with the money. I have already had a few transactions show up as "dropped" although it took 31 days for one and like 33 days for the other but the money was then back in my epass account. Hope this helps
Old 02-26-2007, 11:42 PM

Set up my epass account very easily. Deposited and then withdrew money from FT. Then waited for microdeposits to appear in my checking so that I could do an EFT to ym checking acct from EP. That took 3 days (which is fine).

However, it has now been 7 days since I tried to withdraw from EP to my checking account. Still waiting.

Is this time frame normal in your experience of withdrawing to your checking acct?

TIA.
Old 02-27-2007, 02:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ok, so ive been thru the entire epassporte process - got the card in the mail for 35$. everything was going pretty smoothly until today.
last night, i went to change my visa card PIN number and when i put the new PIN number in it said "there was an error processing your PIN" - awesome.
so, i tried again this morning. same thing. so i tried again this afternoon. same thing.
so i went to the ATM to try to w/d using my old PIN and my new PIN and both said that i had entered the wrong PIN.
so i called epass 400xs and got a busy signal.
so i msg'd them - which is hopeless since i msg'd them about a month ago about something and they never responded.

so im [censored] and cant get to the cash in my account.

anyone have ideas/suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]

finally got thru on the phone at about 1050pm pst. lets see how long im on hold now.
Old 02-27-2007, 03:09 AM

I've been waiting 6 or 7 business days for a withdrawal, and nothing.

I hope they aren't doing us like neteller.
Closed Thread