Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-2007, 02:00 PM

Default Re: Beat: I don\'t think I can show my face in my local bar for a whil

ok here goes.

Im from Ireland. So basically me and a friend are up all night at a party. Drink and drugs etc. Having a great time. So before we know it its 11 o clock the next morning. We leave the party and its the middle of summer so the sun is spliting the stones as we say. My friend and me decide we want more drink but the pubs dont open till 12 o clock on a Sunday(11 every other day)

So we walk to the nearest pub which is on the outside of our local shopping center(mall) So we have an hour to wait. So opposite the Shopping center there is a church and there is a big green patch in front of it. So we decide to sit over there and chill out till the pub opens.

So there we are relaxing on the grass in front of the church and we are both pretty wasted from being up all night. So eventually the 2 of us stretch out because its such a beautiful morning. Bang before we know it the both of us pass out on the grass, no big deal. Except it is sunday morning!!!

So all of sudden I awake to the sound of a lot of people. Yes the whole congregation is [censored] leaving Sunday mornig mass and we are passed out on the grass after being up all night. Neighbours, our friend's parents etc are all looking at us and shaking there heads in disgust!!!

So I have heaped a lot of shame upon the family with this effort and alienated ourselves from the community!. The worst Beat of all is that we were so embarassed by this episode we didint go the pub and just went home to our respective beds.

So i think you should be alright going down your local bar again. hope this helps