Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-2007, 07:29 PM

Default FTP and UB rakeback with existing account

I allready have a FTP and UB account without rakeback. I emailed FTP, and they told me that there was nothing i could do. On UB, i emailed them and have yet to have heard back from them. I have 600 pending bonus dollars and would be sad to see my account closed with the bonus dollars in them.I am wondering if there is anythung i can do to make a new account with rakeback without getting flagged. I prefer FTP over UB due to software, however i can live with UB. What other sites are out there that have good games and rakeback? I am currently rolled for 10NL but plan on moving up and staying at a site longterm.
Old 02-22-2007, 08:53 PM

Default Re: FTP and UB rakeback with existing account

u can have up to 3 UB accounts and i've done the following before...create a new account WITH RB with the same personal info and account, but different email...got the RB and the bonus..then changed my email back a few days ago to match my ewallet one...i had to select a different one originally b/c UB detected my email was already existing, but they didn't have a problem changing after i created a new account...
Old 02-22-2007, 08:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
u can have up to 3 UB accounts and i've done the following before...create a new account WITH RB with the same personal info and account, but different email...got the RB and the bonus..then changed my email back a few days ago to match my ewallet one...i had to select a different one originally b/c UB detected my email was already existing, but they didn't have a problem changing after i created a new account...

[/ QUOTE ]

ok thanks. I noticed rakebreak.com might be able to give me rb with an existing account but if not i will make a new one.
Old 02-23-2007, 04:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Have others tryed this method with success? What are other methods for existing UB account holders to create new accounts with rake back?
Old 02-23-2007, 05:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Have others tryed this method with success? What are other methods for existing UB account holders to create new accounts with rake back?

[/ QUOTE ]

my affiliate can switch your account over to RB
Old 02-23-2007, 06:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

my affiliate can switch your account over to RB

[/ QUOTE ]

really, convert an existing account to one with RB...which affiliate is this??
Old 02-26-2007, 01:29 PM

I also have an existing UB account that I haven't touched in over 2 years. I'm looking to switch it to one with rakeback. Can anyone offer tips on the best way to get this done?