Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-24-2007, 09:23 PM

Default Best prima deal with 30% rb plus additional benefits?

Prima is now 30% rb however many sites have additional incentives like point systems to buy things and get bonuses.
EPT buyins etc etc.

Which site have the best incentives alltogether for a fulltime NL player?
Old 02-25-2007, 11:45 AM

Default Re: Best prima deal with 30% rb plus additional benefits?

It seems the best deal for now is Nordic bet. they got 30% rakeback directly (no affiliate) and a bonus untill march, you play 5000 raked hands and you get 450$. For me at 100NL it's +- 70% rakeback total
Old 02-25-2007, 04:22 PM

This actually looks pretty nice. I see the Big Bang bonus stuff ($450 for every 5000 hands), but don't see anything on the 30% rakeback from the site itself. Could you point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Jesse Kidd
Old 02-25-2007, 04:22 PM

I think Bet365 and PurpleLounge have VIP/Loyalty points to cash or leaderboard promotions on top of rakeback. I saw another site with a similar promotion but I don't remember what it was. Does anyone know if there are any Prima sites allowing US players that have promotions that add to the 30% baseline rakeback?
Old 02-25-2007, 06:11 PM

does nordicbet allow US players?

is there a website that shows which prima sites allow US playera and which don't?
Old 02-25-2007, 07:22 PM

Be wary of Nordic Bet. I cleared the sign-up and recent 5x reload with no troubles (and found they had EXCELLENT CS), but others have been having problems with the Big Bang. Apparently they're pulling that "passive play" crap other Primas have pulled before and denying the bonus to some, or giving a reduced one.

Nordic Problems

There's also a thread at BW on this.

They also sent out this email to their players in response to these concerns:

----------
My name is Anders Karlsen and I am the manager for NordicBet Poker. I'm writing to you regarding our Big Bang Bonus.

I've come to understand that lately there has arisen some uncertainty regarding our Big Bang promotion. In specific rules 4 and 5 seem to raise the concern. Because of this I've decided to explain the offer below.

For starters, rule 5 will rarely come into effect since very few players fall into this category of play. I also wish to add that this has only happened in extremely few cases since we launched Big Bang Bonus.

What is very important to point out is however that, in order for us to be able to offer the Big Bang Bonus, we need to retain the right to change the offer in certain occasions. The fact is, we are basing this offer on raked hands, not contributed raked hands, which mean that you don't have to contribute to the pot in order to get a raked hand. In general a player generates 3 times more raked hands than they do contributed raked hands. In other words the Big Bang Bonus can be compared to a bonus program that offer $1400 per 5000 contributed raked hands. This makes our offer the most attractive on the market in every aspect.

Instead of completely locking out players who play at the lower levels from this bonus we decided that we want to offer them $450 for the first 5000 raked hands in order for us to come back after the first 5000 hands with an offer suitable to their level of play. We could from the start have set the rules so that the offer would have only been valid on the higher levels, but that would have meant excluding a large group of players. We instead decided to retain the right to change the offer and this way be able to offer the best possible bonus program to as many players as possible.

I hope this e-mail clears up any previous misunderstandings and I hope to see you at our poker tables in the future. After all, Big Bang is designed to, combined with 30% rakeback, be the best poker bonus you can find regardless of your level of play.

Best regards,

Anders Karlsen

Poker Manager
NordicBet
----------

At least they sent out a response, unlike the other Primas that pulled this. Anyway, caveat emptor!
Old 02-25-2007, 08:03 PM

As Bobo Fett mentions the Big Bang bonus at Nordic has had serious problems. Stay away or get this in writing to you before you dive into it.
Old 02-26-2007, 01:15 AM

I've been paid for the first 5000 hands yesterday without a problem. I play 0.5/1 NL
Old 02-26-2007, 02:35 AM

AFAIK it´s the 0,5/1 fixed players that play 5000rh and generate 150 in rake that get denied this bonus. The bigger limits you play, the more probable it is you get the bonus without hassle. They should put up minimum limits because of this (if they tend to deny the bonus anyway for low-limit grinders).