Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-24-2007, 06:41 PM

Default Re: Ask Howard about Oriental Massage Parlors

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, ok. As I said I can see your point. I wonder if I should go over this with him again when I see him later today to see if he'd like me to mention anything on his behalf?

[/ QUOTE ]

For me, there is no way he could justify it. 'Heat of the moment' doesn't work for me. Otherwise, he'd be doing it with most chicks he'd have slept with. And if he does, even then, it's wrong. I doubt if he really cares anyway.

But just put yourself in the others shoes. You brought up where a gal offered a dildo. You said no. Let's say in the heat of the moment, she really gets into it and decides to jam it in. Is that much different of a situation? What would you think of the chick? If someone did that to me, I'd probably come close to ripping their head off.

It'd probably be better to just let this one go by the wayside. Personally, I'd rather not hear anything the idiot has to say about it in defense of his actions.

It's still been an interesting thread.

b
Old 02-24-2007, 06:51 PM

Me thinks Howard and bernie and argueing about a fiction.

You don't just roll over a little asian girl who doesn't take it in the ass and put it in her ass.

Not only does the ass not work that way, but a petite asian girls ass absolutely doesn't work that way.

Hard to believe, I know, but Howards friend mayyyyyy just be stretching the truth a bit in is story.

Go figure.
Old 02-24-2007, 07:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Second, I don't think these massage parlors are as immune to the slave trade as Howard seems to. It appears to me that certainty on that one way or the other is actually more taking an ideological stance than anything else. Doubtless Howard has met willing prostitutes, but there's no guarantee they all were or that they all will be. I doubt anyone could really tell, a lot of the times, anyway. I'm sure the sex slaves sometimes put on whatever attitude they need to keep them from being either beaten, fined by their keepers, or just to keep from going insane.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exploitation in the sex business is largely due to its illegality. You can't regulate a black market, and that black market is never going away.

So its people like El Duque that are actually responsible for sex slavery by supporting idiotic policy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the illegality involved is in large part due to the difficulty, cost, and illegality of immigration, not of selling sex. That's why people pay coyotes in Mexico, sometimes very large amounts, to smuggle them into the US. Some of them do become virtual slaves afterward. Other countries, like China and Korea, do the same thing, with the same result. It's not the illegality of prostitution that is the thing enabling sex slavery. People are smuggled in all the time time to do any number of jobs and live in virtual or actual slavery doing them; prostition is only ONE of those jobs, though an important and especially heinous one when one is forced to do it against one's will.

I think prostitution should be legal, myself, but still find sex slavery hard to stomach, and doubt it would go away if prostitution were legal. It also seems a pretty big, frankly untenable stretch to label anyone who thinks prostition should be illegal as someone responsible for the trade in sexual slavery. There are way too many steps between here and there.
Old 02-25-2007, 01:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The lengths that people will go to justify their despicable behaviors -- it never ceases to amaze.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did somebody say despicable?

Old 02-25-2007, 01:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, ok. As I said I can see your point. I wonder if I should go over this with him again when I see him later today to see if he'd like me to mention anything on his behalf?

[/ QUOTE ]

For me, there is no way he could justify it. 'Heat of the moment' doesn't work for me. Otherwise, he'd be doing it with most chicks he'd have slept with. And if he does, even then, it's wrong. I doubt if he really cares anyway.

But just put yourself in the others shoes. You brought up where a gal offered a dildo. You said no. Let's say in the heat of the moment, she really gets into it and decides to jam it in. Is that much different of a situation? What would you think of the chick? If someone did that to me, I'd probably come close to ripping their head off.

It'd probably be better to just let this one go by the wayside. Personally, I'd rather not hear anything the idiot has to say about it in defense of his actions.

It's still been an interesting thread.

b

[/ QUOTE ]

All right we're done w/ this part of it but look what you've done!!!!! NOW I have to check under the table to make sure there is no dildo at hand!
Old 02-25-2007, 01:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]

You don't just roll over a little asian girl who doesn't take it in the ass and put it in her ass.

Not only does the ass not work that way, but a petite asian girls ass absolutely doesn't work that way.

Hard to believe, I know, but Howards friend mayyyyyy just be stretching the truth a bit in is story.

Go figure.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, sorry, I used to visit the same girl. So maybe he didn't get all the way in but it was enough to get him barred.

I happen to miss that girl. She moved to Tucson and gave me her number but I never called.
Old 02-25-2007, 01:19 AM

On Dubai construction:

"This has led to massive importation of low-wage workers, mostly from India,Pakistan and Bangladesh.[8] Most of these workers are forced to give up their passports upon entering Dubai, making it very difficult to return home. NPR reports that workers "typically live eight to a room, sending home a portion of their salary to their families, whom they don't see for years at a time." Others report that their salary has been withheld to pay back loans, making them little more than indentured servants.[9] The BBC has reported that "local newspapers often carry stories of construction workers allegedly not being paid for months on end. They are not allowed to move jobs and if they leave the country to go home they will almost certainly lose the money they say they are owed."

"A friend of mine went to the regular place I go to and one time flipped the girl over and SIIHP. Now he's barred."

Your friend raped a girl?

I dont know anything about AAMP in the USA, but are delluding yourself if you think that a large portion of these women are not indentured servants. The larger the asian population in the city you are visiting, the more likely its just another business though.
Old 02-25-2007, 01:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Yes to the street hookers. Just for bj's in the car. I was driving a radio-dispatch cab at the time. A couple of guys said they were going to Hunts Point in The Bronx to get them and I tagged along. This was pre-Aids. A hundred hookers on the streets! $10 bj's! Howard was addicted! $10 bj's! $10! Sometimes $8 if you convinced the girl you were busto! $8!

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel like this could start another Q&A thread on its own.
Old 02-25-2007, 01:47 AM

"The lengths that people will go to justify their despicable behaviors -- it never ceases to amaze."

Becareful eating in Asian resterants, chances are alot of these people are in the same boat.
Old 02-25-2007, 03:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Go figure.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think we're arguing. I think Howard and I are pretty much on the same page about this.

And yes, it is possible to do that to someone. Or do you think many guys in prison ass' do work that way? If anything, the guy might be lubed up a little more(either from her or from anything she might use) from going at it ahead of time on the chick.

b