Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-24-2007, 08:00 PM

Default Re: Comparing Brandi To \"Saura\"

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
All,

Can someone tell me if I one of the ones who was fooled if I saw that picture and I thought "Sklansky is trying to have sex with Brandi"? It didn't cross my mind whether the photo was staged or not. Who's leveling who here?

EDIT: To clarify, if it had been real, he's trying to sex Brandy. If not, he's trying to sex Brandi. The staged/not staged question is moot. And it's not creepy for an older man to want to sex a younger woman at all, it's standard.

[/ QUOTE ]

I still think he is trying to have sex with her. I don't care if the photo is staged or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Concur.

I guess I was fooled too, because the thought that DS would stage photos for some internet forum attention never even crossed my mind on account of how unbelievably retarded that idea is.
Old 02-24-2007, 08:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No, but I do assume that by 40 most men are grounded, mature, and sexually confident enough, to not need the "thrill of conquest" that "bagging a hot chick" brings.

I guess I would assume that even a single guy over 40, would be placing a higher value on other desirable traits, rather than just hotness.

I don't think there is anything morally wrong with middle age men chasing young girls... I just think it is kind of pathetic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dominic rocks. But this is precisely what I think every time I read one of his posts (...or those posts of his that deal with this subject.)
Old 02-24-2007, 08:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I guess I was fooled too, because the thought that DS would stage photos for some internet forum attention never even crossed my mind on account of how unbelievably retarded that idea is.

[/ QUOTE ]

And yet, according to DS, this is a more logical conclusion than him finding a attractive twenty-something that wants from him and who he, in turn, wants sexually. and of course the PARLAY that they could be seen and photographed and the PARLAY that that photo would be posted here. In fact, I don't know what to believe anymore.
Old 02-24-2007, 09:43 PM

Your African children thread did indeed prove your point. I'm talking about the way you particularly come across to other people, despite the fact that we all, inside, likely have the same attitude.
Old 02-24-2007, 09:44 PM

David, often, makes that abundantly clear. I'm suggesting that perhaps that is why people might react negatively to him.
Old 02-24-2007, 11:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
All,

Can someone tell me if I one of the ones who was fooled if I saw that picture and I thought "Sklansky is trying to have sex with Brandi"? It didn't cross my mind whether the photo was staged or not. Who's leveling who here?

EDIT: To clarify, if it had been real, he's trying to sex Brandy. If not, he's trying to sex Brandi. The staged/not staged question is moot. And it's not creepy for an older man to want to sex a younger woman at all, it's standard.

[/ QUOTE ]

I still think he is trying to have sex with her. I don't care if the photo is staged or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Concur.

[/ QUOTE ]

Also I don't see how the picture being staged has an effect on the conclusion that Sklansky wants to have sex with Brandy.

If anything it supports that conclusion. Older guy with a known history of chasing young girls, takes time to stage a photo with a young girl who has a history of pursuing men who have or are willing to spend large amounts of money.

Why is it "illogical" to assume the older man wants or is willing to have a sexual relationship with the young girl in question?
Old 02-24-2007, 11:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

If anything it supports that conclusion. Older guy with a known history of chasing young girls, takes time to stage a photo with a young girl who has a history of pursuing men who have or are willing to spend large amounts of money.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're clearly mistaken here. If you spend any time around brandi, you'll realize that she will pursue any man pretty much regardless of how much money they have or are willing to spend, although naturally she's going to prefer having a sugar daddy over something else.
Old 02-25-2007, 01:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're clearly mistaken here. If you spend any time around brandi, you'll realize that she will pursue any man pretty much regardless of how much money they have or are willing to spend, although naturally she's going to prefer having a sugar daddy over something else.

[/ QUOTE ]

That doesn't change the fact that there is like a 99% likelihood that this whole monumentally stupid episode was hatched and implemented by DS not as some intellectual experiment, but rather as a stepping stone to him eventually rubbing his junk against her back.
Old 02-25-2007, 03:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

do you young guys just assume men over 40 stop wanting to bang younger women for some reason? The reason we do go after younger, hotter girls is because we can still get them.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, but I do assume that by 40 most men are grounded, mature, and sexually confident enough, to not need the "thrill of conquest" that "bagging a hot chick" brings.

I guess I would assume that even a single guy over 40, would be placing a higher value on other desirable traits, rather than just hotness.

I don't think there is anything morally wrong with middle age men chasing young girls... I just think it is kind of pathetic.

[/ QUOTE ]
Its got nothing to do with maturity, sexual confidence or being grounded. Don't hate on other men who can still get hot women just because your wife/gf is no longer hot and past her prime. Your judgement and jealousy of others is the thing that is pathetic.
Old 02-25-2007, 06:18 AM

Its absolutely hilarous to read these posts about Brandi. You all constantly speculate and offer conjour with out any idea as to what the truth and reality is. I am probably the only person on here that really truly knows her. In the short time we have known each other, she has done nothng but utterly amaze me. You guys want to bash a young attractive girl, who is naive to a lot of things, as we all were at that age. I know first hand that she is a good person and has a big heart. In the time that I have known her, she has been nothing but honest, loyal, and loving. Im n some famous poker type. I have nothing extravgant to offer other other to treat her well. So you guys continue to trash this beautiful girl without really knowing a thing about her. I sit there and watch her tear up a game, and then its reported she went bust. I see all the lies as they develope because there right in front of my face.