Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-24-2007, 01:56 AM

Default Re: FTP Answers 2/23

[ QUOTE ]
Gee, it seems like you're arguing my point ... who's nuts?

[/ QUOTE ]

You. There are what, four sites that have reached out to the poker community here, Stars, WPEX, TruePoker, and Stars. Doug is here on a fairly regular basis responding to issues in what I assume is the best way he can.

You have a bug up your butt about something that happened with them and that's unfortunate and they should improve some things but that doesn't mean they are being as disingenuous and disrespectful as you say.
Old 02-24-2007, 02:02 AM

Doug, thank you for the quick replies. In regards to the express checks sent out next week for free, I had just recently (in the last 48 hours) cancelled that check that I had been waiting on for weeks because I felt I was being jerked around and had no choice but to jump through all of the hoops of epassporte and mywebatm. I'd still rather have the check sent to me, express mail, free of charge. Can I still get that done? The last email I sent to support said otherwise. Am I out of luck now? Thank you
Old 02-24-2007, 02:15 AM

How about bounty tournys. Third time no response. Are you guys at least looking into this.
Old 02-24-2007, 02:48 AM

Is Full Tilt ever going to add a phone number or online chat for customer service?
Old 02-24-2007, 03:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How about bounty tournys. Third time no response. Are you guys at least looking into this.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are bounties on all FTP "pros". This is plenty imo.

I'd like to see better satellites. While there are a ton to choose from, 99% of them get just enough players so there is no overlay and only the winner gets paid.

I love when more than 1 person gets paid:

$6+.60 2 table satellite SNG, it pays 4-$26 seats & $4
$24+2 2 table satellite SNG, it pays 5-$75 seats & $57

However, while there are PLENTY of 24+2 and 69+5 MTT's, why does it jump to 150+13? I can't use 2-$75 chips for those, there are no $163 chips, why not make those MTT's $140+10 or something?

Old 02-24-2007, 06:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I posted the last two threads (and several others added that it was also a concern of theirs as well). I know it is secondary to the main issue of payment processors but it would help if you could address it as well. Thanks.

Hi Doug,
As I asked last time can you improve your interface for the cashout page? It is disconcerting to see that withdrawels will go back to the source of the deposit when my deposits were made with Neteller. It would be very helpful if the first screen the user sees when he requests a cashout is a list of available options for the cashout which he could then click on to choose. It would also be helpful if you could get a cashout by check through that interface instead of having to email support. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

He did respond to this. Read #7.

I think yall are being too hard on Full Tilt. At least they didn't pull out on you like Party and others did. They're trying here. Give them some credit and be easy, not so uptight about every little issue. There will always be some sort of problem; it won't be perfect to everyone.

I think we should add tourney dollars. It would be nice to save up for the big tournies if you can't afford it out of your bankroll. Also..how about a show only 1 card feature?
Old 02-24-2007, 07:25 AM

Like many others, I can't sign up for MyWebATM and thus can't withdraw any money from FTP. It doesn't matter how much I like your site, if I can't get money out, I can't play there. Its somewhat amazing to me that Full Tilt would pick a payment processor incapable of handling its customer base when both parties knew almost exactly what to expect at the time of the announcement (in terms of necessary CS and general infrastructure).
Old 02-24-2007, 12:36 PM

Doug, is FT going to be picking up the fees for depositing and withdrawing through epassporte and mywebatm? It's easy enough to credit the poker account for the known fee for each service. With the amount of rake you guys are making, I don't think this is to much to ask for or to expect. Thanks for listening.
Old 02-24-2007, 01:19 PM

doug you crack me up. no i was not trying to DL the new mac-beta from a PC. thanks for asking, that is great trouble shooting. so i guess no one else has had that problem?
Old 02-24-2007, 01:38 PM

"He did respond to this. Read #7."

Thanks. Just missed it. And thanks for the reply, Doug.