Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-20-2007, 08:18 AM

Default Click2Pay - DoNotPay?

Hi

I currently have a payment issue with CLICK2PAY and was wondering if anyone can help me on this

They sent me a cheque to the UK for £152 which was invalid due to it not stating the currency (pounds) on Dec 7th 2006. I contacted them over the phone and explained that the cheque would not be accepted by my bank, so they agreed to cancel it and refund the £152 back to my C2P account. I heard nothing for several days so I emails them but to no reply, I phoned them and as soon as I give my account name they put the phone down on me. I finally received contact from them on Jan 25th 2007 telling me the cheque had now been cancelled and the money owed would be paid back to my account. It is now Feb 20th, I still dont have the money, they still not reply to my emails and they not speak to me on the phone.

Ive browsed through this site and see im not the first to have this kind of problem with Click2pay. Can anyone help me or offer useful advice on this matter? It would be greatly appreciated.

They are based in Germany, does anyone know who they'd be regulated by?

As soon as my moneys retreived im having nothing more to do with them, and on this experience would strongly recommend people would take full caution before using this site as your money passport.

PJesus.
Old 02-21-2007, 07:21 PM

Default Re: Click2Pay - DoNotPay

Anybody??
Old 02-24-2007, 08:32 AM

I have problems with click2pay as well.
I successfully did a few Bank Wire Transfers to my bank account months ago, but thats not possible anymore for a few weeks now. They don't answer emails and the German hotline was shut down for quite some time("this number doesn't exist anymore").
It really smells fishy - maybe financial/legal issues?

edit: I talked to live-support of my favorite poker room recently and they said they have the same problem with click2pay: they didn't receive the money from click2pay deposits players made in the last few weeks.
Old 02-24-2007, 12:32 PM

For what its worth...I withdrew the 1500 to click 2 pay at the beginning of Feb...I had them send me a check because my bank wouldn't accept an international wire. The check got to me in 5 days (3 business). It hasn't cleared yet (7 business days) which is a little bothersome, but I'd be suprised if it hadn't. I'll let you know when it does.

Also, everytime I called support late at night (past midnight eastern USA time) I got through with no problem.