Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-23-2007, 11:58 PM

Default Re: Comparing Brandi To \"Saura\"

Man you got it 100% right. I'm sure he gave her some money to take that pic.

For your experiment... My belief that you (David) are a respectful individual has transformed as the evidence presents itself from your posts. I now have the belief that you are a troubled person, and I feel sorry for you.
Old 02-24-2007, 12:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
As I have previously stated, Saura completely fooled two other girls who were three years older than her and had no doubt, even after spending much time with her, that they were younger.

[/ QUOTE ]you hang out with alot of young girls....
Old 02-24-2007, 12:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"You only need to worry about how I can make you money. And I only need to worry about how you can make me money."

Might it be that that attitude comes through in your relations with people?

[/ QUOTE ]

Almost anybody who claims to have any other attitude with more than a few dozen people is probably lying. My African children thread pretty much proves that.
Old 02-24-2007, 12:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
As I have previously stated, Saura completely fooled two other girls who were three years older than her and had no doubt, even after spending much time with her, that they were younger.

[/ QUOTE ]

She fooled 2 19-year old girls. A high hurdle indeed. Case closed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was replying to the person who speculated that I was fooled due to my age. The truth was that no one had an inkling.
Old 02-24-2007, 12:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have become slightly irritated with the notion that sleeping with underage girls is fine due to the fact that it is "natural". Older men all want to sleep with very young girls so what's the problem. According to that logic, I am going to attack(possibly kill) the next person who eyeballs my gf. Then when I go to the judge I will defend it as being completely natural to attack rivals who would desire my mate...

[/ QUOTE ]

Very true. And I never said it was fine because it is natural. It is only fine in those individual cases where the pros clearly outweigh the cons. And the greater the age difference the less likely that could be true.
Old 02-24-2007, 12:38 AM

You are completely contradicting yourself. If page views was part of the reason for the picture, which of course it was, that's strong evidence the picture was posed.
Old 02-24-2007, 12:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

She fooled 2 19-year old girls. A high hurdle indeed. Case closed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was replying to the person who speculated that I was fooled due to my age. The truth was that no one had an inkling.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not what he speculated at all. In fact he made no speculation whatsoever. He merely wondered why you would judge someone's skill at poker based on whether or not they interpreted a picture posted on the internet as staged, but didn't consider actively being fooled by a 16 year-old as a reasonable rubric to make the same judgment.
Old 02-24-2007, 12:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I will admit though that Brandi is the only girl who I ever slapped. That was the only way I could get her to stop laughing before that picture was taken.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why am i turned on?
Old 02-24-2007, 12:53 AM

That was a different poster. But even if the point was valid that I shouldn't have been fooled by Saura, it doesn't change the fact that for much different reasons, reasons that could be reduced to probability calculations, no one should have been fooled by that picture. In fact few were, as El Diablo pointed out.
Old 02-24-2007, 01:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"You only need to worry about how I can make you money. And I only need to worry about how you can make me money."

Might it be that that attitude comes through in your relations with people?

[/ QUOTE ]

Almost anybody who claims to have any other attitude with more than a few dozen people is probably lying. My African children thread pretty much proves that.

[/ QUOTE ]

While not being very subtle the basic principle behind the comment is even more true than stated by David. That is the fact that your relations with other people are all geared to the purpose of personal gain. This gain is not money. It is the desire to feel good or happy. I could go into a long rant about evolutionary psychology and reciprocal altruism but am to lazy. So my basic point is that all of a person's social interactions are centered on personal gain.