Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2007, 07:55 PM

Default Re: Advice on ePass setup

i would not even know where to begin lol bingo has been my passion since i was 21 now i am 37 old habit die hard lol and i am heart broken over all this as i am sure many are
Old 02-23-2007, 08:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, my FTP funds cleared into my EPP account. I go to withdraw funds ( I have a Select account ). I am limited to $600/day and have a pending query about whether or not I can do a wire transfer (their FAQ makes me believe it's not possible).

I have also requested that my limits increase because this is just silly.

[/ QUOTE ]

LJ, with your 'select' upgrade I was under the assumption that you could w/d up to $1000 a day, is it $600?

Also, I had heard $1500 minimum for wire transfer with $50 flat fee, is this true?
Old 02-23-2007, 08:12 PM

Epassporte ATE some of my money that I loaded in. It has been withdrawn from my bank account but has not shown up in my Epass acct. It was a credit/debit card payment, not a bank transfer, so it should have shown up immediately. All of my previous credit card deposits did show up immediately. Epassporte's email system is useless and their toll-free US phone number is always busy. Is there any way to get in touch with them? I really would like to get this money back. Please PM me if you know if some double-secret-probation type way to get in touch with them, or post your help, I really appreciate it. Thank you.

Edit: I called their always-busy number about 25 times straight, and now I'm on hold for about... a half an hour now. Is this uhh... normal?
Old 02-23-2007, 08:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, my FTP funds cleared into my EPP account. I go to withdraw funds ( I have a Select account ). I am limited to $600/day and have a pending query about whether or not I can do a wire transfer (their FAQ makes me believe it's not possible).

I have also requested that my limits increase because this is just silly.

[/ QUOTE ]

LJ, with your 'select' upgrade I was under the assumption that you could w/d up to $1000 a day, is it $600?

Also, I had heard $1500 minimum for wire transfer with $50 flat fee, is this true?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was under the same impression about the $1k, but it only deals with buying stuff online. Straight withdrawal is increased from $300 to $600.

As far as the bank wire, if they are able to do it for an American, it will be $50.

[ QUOTE ]
Can I transfer money from my ePassporte Account to my European bank account?

Currently, ePassporte does not offer a feature that would allow ePassporte Account Holders to transfer funds from their ePassporte Account directly to their non-US Bank Account, however you may request a wire transfer. ePassporte will wire any specified amount to your bank for a US$50.00 fee. Please contact ePassporte Account Holder Services by logging into your Account and clicking on "Message Center" or please use any of the information below to contact us for further assistance and requirements for wire transfers.

Account Holder Services Email: cs@epassporte.com Toll-Free from US: 1-877-372-7790 International and US: 1-310-301-2001

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-23-2007, 08:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Epassporte ATE some of my money that I loaded in. It has been withdrawn from my bank account but has not shown up in my Epass acct. It was a credit/debit card payment, not a bank transfer, so it should have shown up immediately. All of my previous credit card deposits did show up immediately. Epassporte's email system is useless and their toll-free US phone number is always busy. Is there any way to get in touch with them? I really would like to get this money back. Please PM me if you know if some double-secret-probation type way to get in touch with them, or post your help, I really appreciate it. Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is the real problem with them, and why i'm nervous about using them for any high volume, their customer service is a complete joke...

i know many people have had alot of success with epass and there's no doubt it works (albeit slow) but in the rare case where an issue may arise there is no way to get ahold of them...

hopefully tilt straightens out check issues this is a much more viable way to withdraw for medium/high stakes players... seriously with epass what are you supposed to initiate a 600 (or 1K--not sure what is limit) transaction via eft every day (waiting 7 business days for each one) and just hope everything turns out fine? not reassuring to say the least... i guess the debit card is the way to go with them, im waiting on one... having that money stuck in ACH limbo brings back too many bad memories from neteller...

some people have gotten through on the phone in the wee hours of the morning but i havent been able to, good luck, mbillie, let us know any updates...
Old 02-23-2007, 08:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this is the real problem with them, and why i'm nervous about using them for any high volume, their customer service is a complete joke...

i know many people have had alot of success with epass and there's no doubt it works (albeit slow) but in the rare case where an issue may arise there is no way to get ahold of them...

hopefully tilt straightens out check issues this is a much more viable way to withdraw for medium/high stakes players... seriously with epass what are you supposed to initiate a 600 (or 1K--not sure what is limit) transaction via eft every day (waiting 7 business days for each one) and just hope everything turns out fine? not reassuring to say the least... i guess the debit card is the way to go with them, im waiting on one... having that money stuck in ACH limbo brings back too many bad memories from neteller...

some people have gotten through on the phone in the wee hours of the morning but i havent been able to, good luck, mbillie, let us know any updates...

[/ QUOTE ]

For the record, this is the only problem I've had with Epassporte so far, other than them being slow. I withdrew $2500 over a 5 day period (each deposit taking 5-7 business days, but they all showed upin my bank account). I now have the actual visa ATM card, which works fine. I just can't figure out why this one time a debit card deposit from my verified card (the same one I've used all alone) would come out of my bank and not show up in epass. It's very frustrating.

Update... still on hold, lol.
Old 02-23-2007, 08:47 PM

So is it a $600 or $1000 limit to w/d?

mbillie: how were u able to w/d $2500 over 5 days?
Old 02-23-2007, 08:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So is it a $600 or $1000 limit to w/d?

mbillie: how were u able to w/d $2500 over 5 days?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you pay $5 to upgrade your account, you can withdraw $600/day to your bank account via bank transfer option. (every 24 hours). So I just withdrew 500, waited 24 hours, withdrew 500, waited 24 hours, etc.

the ATM card daily wd limit is $1,040 (not sure if this is before or after the $2/transaction atm charge, eg it might be $1020 in 3 withdrawals after the $6 worth of charges, since most individual atms will not give out more than $500 at a pop).

trip report: STILL on hold...
Old 02-23-2007, 08:55 PM

well, i've heard of epass making a couple mistakes in people's favor and now there is your story...

and actually neteller made a large mistake in my favor a couple years ago and I eventually had to pay them back... strange things can and will happen on occasion with these ewallets so not being able to contact them is just plain ridiculous...

another consideration is that most of the ewallets have dropped the US already, I mean how much longer can it possibly be before Epass does the same? this is another concern i have with using them, again best of luck
Old 02-23-2007, 08:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
well, i've heard of epass making a couple mistakes in people's favor and now there is your story...

and actually neteller made a large mistake in my favor a couple years ago and I eventually had to pay them back... strange things can and will happen on occasion with these ewallets so not being able to contact them is just plain ridiculous...

another consideration is that most of the ewallets have dropped the US already, I mean how much longer can it possibly be before Epass does the same? this is another concern i have with using them, again best of luck

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually screwed neteller out of $160 or so, right before they stopped accepting US players money I put $160 in, but I was drunk later and took the $ out of my acct at an ATM before it cleared. Neteller had already accepted it, and I had already moved it to my poker site. Neteller then got frozen, and I ended up +$160 at their expense, lol. I'm sure the gov't is about to mail me a bill for it, but it was pretty funny/cool at the time.
Closed Thread