Old 02-22-2007, 05:05 PM

Default Re: Facebook Quandary

Man up
Old 02-22-2007, 05:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Man up

[/ QUOTE ]

You recommend that I let her know that I did not text her all nite? If I don't mention it, will it be the proverbial "elephant in the room," i.e. always in the back of her mind?

Plus, what do I say if I don't want to get together with a girl, but I want to establish communication for the future?
Old 02-22-2007, 05:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Get drunk. Call her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Standard
Old 02-22-2007, 05:15 PM

Why don't you text her with YOUR number and it will be obvious that it wasn't you that was texting her the other night, cuz like your number will show up differently if it really wasn't you? Or call her and wait for her to mention it, when she sees the unknown number show up she'll probably be curious if it was or wasn't you anyhow.
Old 02-22-2007, 05:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Man up

[/ QUOTE ]

You recommend that I let her know that I did not text her all nite? If I don't mention it, will it be the proverbial "elephant in the room," i.e. always in the back of her mind?

Plus, what do I say if I don't want to get together with a girl, but I want to establish communication for the future?

[/ QUOTE ]

You: Hi, I heard some weird guy was texing you all night and word was getting around it was me. I just wanted to let you know thats not my style.

Her: Oh, ok. cool. Can i put your dick in my mouth?

You: Not now, I'm busy. How about next week?
Old 02-22-2007, 05:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why don't you text her with YOUR number and it will be obvious that it wasn't you that was texting her the other night, cuz like your number will show up differently if it really wasn't you? Or call her and wait for her to mention it, when she sees the unknown number show up she'll probably be curious if it was or wasn't you anyhow.

[/ QUOTE ]sounds like bad advice. Don't text her your number. Call her yourself and be a man. Girls want to be chased, not seeking out guys they hardly know.
Old 02-22-2007, 05:22 PM

So anyone wanna take a stab at what the deal really is here. I mean this + this = ?

He knows some girl, tracked her down on facebook, got her number and sent a bunch of weird texts, and now is trying to dig his way out? Or is just a troll. I dunno.
Old 02-22-2007, 05:31 PM

Or you could stalk her. You know it's what you want to do.

When I was in college, I wanted to go with the outdoors club rock climbing at the last minute (weekend trip). I talked to one of the organizers (girl in my dorm). She said she'd let me know the night before the trip if there was space. Well, I got drunk, saw that she left a note on my whiteboard saying I was in, and passed out.

The next day, I jokingly called her to see if she wanted to help me pack. She said in a bitchy tone that she didn't want to speak to me. I called her a bitch. She put her friend on the line. Supposedly someone (my roommate) called saying that I wanted to get together with the girl, blah, blah, blah. Worst trip I ever took. She was also good friends with some of my friends, she always looked at me like a stalker.

Anyway the lesson - once someone thinks you may be a stalker, it's hard to change their opinion. So just go with it.
Old 02-22-2007, 06:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I had shown sexual interest in her throughout our previous conversation.

[/ QUOTE ]

What does this mean? You had a visible erection?

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHA
Old 02-22-2007, 06:21 PM

Should I friend her again, as a girl who gave her number to me would most likely have interest.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would message her on facebook and get everything cleared up. if she doesn't reply, you best not pursue any further. don't wanna get the "that guy" reputation