Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Entertainment Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-2007, 03:47 PM

Default Re: DialIdol

[ QUOTE ]
the dialidol numbers for the females are incredibly fascinating.

smart analysis would buy 50 antonella @ $2, and hope for a good performance soon that would result in a spike of her wsex numbers. the market vs. dialidol is completely contrary for this contestant in particular. the entire goal would be to sell her at $10ish.

could be the best $100 you ever put into play.

[/ QUOTE ]

Possible play ... do you think her sell will ever hit 10. I see that she is getting a lote of votes from the "Vote for the WORST" boards. Is this enough to keep her around and bump her numbers?

If I remember that "chiken little guy" from 2 seasons ago was a VFTW favorite, what did his sell numbers peak at?
Old 02-22-2007, 04:11 PM

vftw has never had an impact that i can see. iirc, they have touted contestants that went home next night, and they have touted contestants that have gone on to win.

i DO see antonella hitting 10-12 if she shows some talent. america obviously is in love with her, as i thought it was one of the two weakest performances of the night. covais never cracked 5-7 methinks, and was only there for a week. i don't see the fan support for covais as i see for antonella.

<h1><marquee> <font color="red">Go LaKisha!!!!! </font> </marquee>
Old 02-22-2007, 04:36 PM

You are probably right here. The best comparison I can make is to Pickler. What did she hit ($13)? So even if she is a cross between Covias and Pickler she is probably still good for 8 - 10/ share somewehere down the road.
Old 02-22-2007, 05:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
vftw has never had an impact that i can see. iirc, they have touted contestants that went home next night, and they have touted contestants that have gone on to win.

[/ QUOTE ]

Granny, in another thread I commented that at THIS point, with 24 contestants left, VFTW will have somewhat of an impact. Both of their contestants have garnered 2nd place busy signals on Dialidol despite subpar performances. Either this thing is catching on, works better at this time with so many contestants being voted on, or America is just going crazy for their predetermined favorites...probably a combination of all 3.