Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Entertainment Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-21-2007, 05:21 PM

Default Re: ***Official Boys Night Discussion 2.20.07***

[ QUOTE ]
Sundance needs to take three or four shots of liquor before his performance and he will kick ass. He just looks really nervous. I think he really could kick ass if he can just relax. He def needs to pick a better song.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure Sundance will be able to recover, even though I think he has the voice/talent. He just looked so crushed after getting ripped by the judges, I think his confidence is shot. He could be one of those guys who stinks it up and then when he gets eliminated gives an awesome exit performance b/c the pressure is off.
Old 02-21-2007, 05:27 PM

First thing Sundance should do is cut that thing off his chin, then concentrate on improving his sound more than his looks. That's plan A.

If it doesn't work, Plan B is to come up with a sob story, and quick.
Old 02-21-2007, 08:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
WTF at song selection? But probably the best so far and the fact the he was out of his element helped too (if he can be pretty good with something like that, he can blow it out with something more in his ballpark).

[/ QUOTE ]

i think blake's song selection was incredible.

i expected a rappy mess, and got something completely unexpected. because of the song selection and his ability to NOT be a punk, he is creeping up to be my first choice for the boys.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unexpected? Do some research, Oh Great One.
Old 02-21-2007, 09:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
WTF at song selection? But probably the best so far and the fact the he was out of his element helped too (if he can be pretty good with something like that, he can blow it out with something more in his ballpark).

[/ QUOTE ]

i think blake's song selection was incredible.

i expected a rappy mess, and got something completely unexpected. because of the song selection and his ability to NOT be a punk, he is creeping up to be my first choice for the boys.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unexpected? Do some research, Oh Great One.

[/ QUOTE ]

unexpected to ME. i think i qualified that.

as far as research, it is something i should do more of. dat true.
Old 02-22-2007, 03:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know why, but I really liked Sundance's performance. The vocals were spotty, but I thought his voice was very rich.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? He was so off-key it's a strong sign of a weaker vocalist, imo, despite the richness of his voice. I was very surprised. Whereas Sanjay I thought was unfairly torn to shreds, and has at the end of the day a great pop voice.

Phil is just not that great a singer, very whatever, Brandon will get much better, imo. Pricing is very weird for these 2 guys though and would love to hear some thoughts on it.

Chris and Blake will stick around.

-Al