Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-21-2007, 02:58 PM

Default so has anyone actually received a cashout by check from FT?

Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere. I was wondering if anyone has actually received a check from FT, and had that check clear their bank. Neteller is not an option for me like most of us, and I'm not real interested in signing up with another payment processor. Thanks in advance.

Leon
Old 02-21-2007, 03:03 PM

Default Re: so has anyone actually received a cashout by check from FT?

NO
Old 02-21-2007, 03:48 PM

nope
Old 02-21-2007, 04:54 PM

I got one that I requested on Jan 24, it came in roughly 10 business days (I was shocked).. I deposited and there was no hold time in my bank (incidentally bodog and stars checks had no hold time either)...

Then I requested 2 more tilt checks on FEB 07 and FEB 15 and had to cancel both after getting the email regarding processor issues...

I dont know if any of you recall but there was 1-2 days back on about JAN 21 (after the neteller disaster) where tilt was temporarily not offering checks as a cashout option. They cleared this up pretty quickly and I got lucky to get one sent out before the further problems arised...

They've had ongoing issues since the day Neteller dropped out it seems... Meanwhile that was a month ago, you would think they could have found a bank by now that would work with them, I mean all the other sites did...

Bodog had the exact thing happen around JAN 21 (no checks issued for couple days) but they offered western union and then straightened out processor issues immediately and were sending out checks again via courier...

Throw in the endorsement for MyWebATM and tilts track record over the past month looks dismal at best... they've lost countless customers already and if they don't change their management team they needn't worry about shutting out the US players due to recent legislation -- there wont be any of us left anyway...
Old 02-21-2007, 05:06 PM

Thanks for the report JR.
Old 02-21-2007, 05:44 PM

My cashout by check request was intiated on Feb 7. FT gave me a $26 token as a way to apologize for the delay. I still am not sure how long before I actually see my money.
Old 02-21-2007, 05:51 PM

haha yeah its a good thing they are issuing those tokens, i had to cancel 20K pending but at least now i have a $26 satellite token.
Old 02-21-2007, 07:16 PM

So to sum up Jr, you successfully got a check from them, but this was early on (late Jan), before they had processor issues. Since then you have not actually received a check from them and in fact had to cancel 2 of them.

It sounds like no one has received a check from FT since cashouts that were initiated in late Jan.

Leon