Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Business, Finance, and Investing
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-21-2007, 01:31 AM

Default Re: If 2+2 disapeeered!?!

I admit that I am very new to the MMOBD forum but I used to hang out in the Zoo and in the Bonuses section, but I was tired of having to take a shower when I left the bonus section, just felt slimey there.

I would try to take out neteller when the price of silver was down. I would buy up all the silver I could with my winnings. I would then get the silver and hold it until the price went back up. Last time I did this the price of silver was 9.25 an ounce. I bought 20 bars and sold them on ebay (yea I know shame on me) for 1175-1250 each. So then my money was in paypal. Reasonably safe.

Once neteller locked up our money I started looking else where to make money...and ended up in this section of the site. Now I know about adsense and a few other ideas to add to my review sites. I am still only blogging right now but am looking to make sites to get even more adsense revenue.

I am grateful to 22 for all the help and this section in particular has opened my eyes that there are other ways to make money on the net.

Luckily I got my Epassporte account funded today after waiting forever to get my account going. I really am only playing the micro tourneys...1,2,3 dollar tourneys. At one point I had my entire bankroll online but when Frist did his thing I took all of it out. Got it all out just in time before Neteller/USA ruined it. I will never trust any online money site ever again. I used to play 50/100 and/or NL4000 but I am scared to keep much online so I need other methods to make money.
Old 02-21-2007, 01:49 AM

Tell me about it. Now that I don't have very much online I miss the killer days of making a few thousand for a couple hours of play. Things I bought: 1975 Corvette (sold shortly after due to the fact that the car rode like a log wagon); an r/c race car drag racing team; a house in Brazil...on the beach; two new computers; quite a few (as in 10) Southwest pool cues; and finally a 1994 Rolls Royce that is currently being pimped. Wait a few years and the price on a Rolls goes way down. Instead of buying a new car get one of these, best deal on the used car market.
Old 02-21-2007, 03:57 AM

I like the community here. Many people who are brand new to websites are coming up with some spectacular ideas.
Old 02-21-2007, 04:02 AM

SP or DP like any serious person
Old 02-21-2007, 08:15 AM

A more interesting twist on this question, would be... What would make the MMB Forum on 2+2, the goto forum for Internet Marketing discussion?
Old 02-21-2007, 10:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
A more interesting twist on this question, would be... What would make the MMB Forum on 2+2, the goto forum for Internet Marketing discussion?

[/ QUOTE ]

Guru's, content, the ability to advertise.