Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-20-2007, 05:54 PM

Default Re: I\'m not sure if im right, perspective appreciated here.....(semi-l

Tuq, it was a smiley where the dots were on top. like the character it makes if you hold alt and press "666". It doesn't work on the forums though, but it was first, and it was a eyes on top smiley.
Old 02-20-2007, 05:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Don't ever hand a girl a note unless it says "Backdoor beauty?"

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL. LOL. a classic del toro line
Old 02-20-2007, 06:01 PM

Default Re: I\'m not sure if im right, perspective appreciated here.....(semi-long)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I totally forgot what it's like to be in JR. High... thanks for reminding me.

[/ QUOTE ]

You sir, are a Prick. I am in college. You must be very bitter about your life.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously dude... you are asking a bunch of dudes you never met before whether or not you should ask a girl out???

Jesus christ... ask her out for lunch after class.... a drink ... something.

For god sakes.... she even asked you what you did last weekend... she is opening the door for you to invite her out "THIS" weekend.

come on bro... man up...

[/ QUOTE ]

God I hate people like you. Did you even read the post? I AM NOT ASKING A BUNCH OF PEOPLE WHETHER OR NOT I SHOULD ASK THIS GIRL OUT. I AM ASKING FOR OPINIONS OF WHAT PEOPLE THINK ABOUT THIS SITUATION, AND NOTHING ELSE. I *THOUGHT* it was clear the first time. Apparently some people need to read twice.

And by the way, just because a girl asks a guy how his weekend was does not automatically mean that she wants to cheat on her boyfriend with this guy. I now see why you are bitter, probably because of confusion
Old 02-20-2007, 06:01 PM

When someone says thick, I do not think of Jennifer Lopez. I think like...Missy Elliott
Old 02-20-2007, 06:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You are in college?

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 02-20-2007, 06:05 PM

Missy Elliot falls under "Fat Ass Girl" category.
Old 02-20-2007, 06:06 PM

Default Re: I\'m not sure if im right, perspective appreciated here.....(semi-long)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously dude... you are asking a bunch of dudes you never met before whether or not you should ask a girl out???

For god sakes.... she even asked you what you did last weekend... she is opening the door for you to invite her out "THIS" weekend.

come on bro... man up...

[/ QUOTE ]

God I hate people like you. Did you even read the post? I AM NOT ASKING A BUNCH OF PEOPLE WHETHER OR NOT I SHOULD ASK THIS GIRL OUT. I AM ASKING FOR OPINIONS OF WHAT PEOPLE THINK ABOUT THIS SITUATION, AND NOTHING ELSE. I *THOUGHT* it was clear the first time. Apparently some people need to read twice.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF dude, did you think people were not going to judge "this situation" in the context of whether you should ask this girl out?

What are we supposed to do?

ZOMG YES SHE CLEARLY LOVES YOU AND WILL DROP TO HER KNEES AND SUCK YOU OFF THE NEXT TIME YOU PASS HER A NOTE IN STUDY HALL LOLOLZ!!!!11

How the f should we know? We won't really know if she likes you until you ask her out. And others have pointed out that you have nothing to lose.

So either ask her out, or go beat off in your dorm room like yesterday, I guess.
Old 02-20-2007, 06:08 PM

I don't think you fully read the post either dude. I said specifically from the information given, would you think this girl is interested, or am I reading too much into it. Nowhere did I say, should I ask this girl out.

P.S. ZOMG is the lamest most flamingly homosexual nerdy geekiest thing I have ever come across on the internet. You should be lined up in front of a firing squad for using it, even if it was sarcastic. If this word makes it into websters one day I think I will kill myself.
Old 02-20-2007, 06:09 PM

break her off a piece.... game on, easy pickings...
Old 02-20-2007, 06:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

come on bro... man up...

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF dude, did you think people were not going to judge "this situation" in the context of whether you should ask this girl out?

What are we supposed to do?

ZOMG YES SHE CLEARLY LOVES YOU AND WILL DROP TO HER KNEES AND SUCK YOU OFF THE NEXT TIME YOU PASS HER A NOTE IN STUDY HALL LOLOLZ!!!!11

How the f should we know? We won't really know if she likes you until you ask her out. And others have pointed out that you have nothing to lose.

So either ask her out, or go beat off in your dorm room like yesterday, I guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

...How the F should we know?

Here is a simple solution. If you don't know, don't ruin my posts with your incessant worthless ramble. If you have to ask the question, How the F**k should I know, you probably shouldnt be responding to the post.