Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-20-2007, 12:29 PM

Default Re: prima withdrawals

NesOne - All I did was tell Eco to wire the money to my bank. I never had to go to my bank at all. Not sure what you are referring to as far as Western Union.
Old 02-20-2007, 12:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
NesOne - All I did was tell Eco to wire the money to my bank. I never had to go to my bank at all. Not sure what you are referring to as far as Western Union.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did the money show up in your bank account yet? How long did it take?
Old 02-20-2007, 12:58 PM

I hope I am not off topic, but are you saying that Ecocard is no longer accepting signups from US customers? There seems to be nothing on the site indicating this and the registration link seems to be working.
Old 02-20-2007, 01:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you are making a deposit then yes, you have to wire transfer money into EcoCard from your bank and I believe to do this, you have to tell your bank to do it as oppossed to doing something from the EcoCard website.

I, however, havent made a depost that way. Ive only made a withdrawal from Prima to EcoCard and then to my bank.

I called my bank and the person who answered the phone knew exactly what their SWIFT code was. It took all of 5 seconds to get it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the info.
Old 02-20-2007, 01:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I hope I am not off topic, but are you saying that Ecocard is no longer accepting signups from US customers? There seems to be nothing on the site indicating this and the registration link seems to be working.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know. I had read in more than one post that they had cut off new US accounts around the 6th of Feb., but I also read at least one post since then that said people were still able to sign up after that date. Give it a try and see if it works. GL.
Old 02-20-2007, 01:42 PM

How long did it take from the time you requested the wire from ecocard until the time it hit your bank account?
Old 02-20-2007, 05:15 PM

MLSchaff, thanks for helping me by the hand through this. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Seems like you were right. I've requested the wire. Will post if it comes through for the benefit of ktulu22 and others.
Old 02-20-2007, 05:25 PM

I have withdrawn 2x through Ecocard with no problems. There is a lot of variability in how long it takes Battlefield to process the withdrawal to Eco. Once it appears in Eco, I had a "pending withdrawal" for 2 or 3 business days both times. The first time the wire then took 4 business days to get to my account. The second time it was only 2 business days.

For those of you questioning whether or not Eco will take a new US account -- uh, why not just try to open one and see? It's a painless process compared to, say, ePassporte (which I am not knocking by the way - once set up I have had no problems with them either).
Old 02-20-2007, 08:25 PM

Default Good info, They drew a line

I have been in contact with Prima support the last 15 days or so, 4k in pending cashouts. Basically, Eco and ACH worked without issue up until about the 6th. ACH is no longer an option and neither is ecocard if you didnt have an acct prior to Feb 1. They are taking new accts, but the new accts dont handle the gambling sites as far as I know, (and I have tried!).
All prima reps including a 2nd level manager I have spoken with over there said that all cashouts prior to Feb 8th or so will not be going through and will pend until his team of 30 accountants and finance gurus can figure out how the heck we are going to get our money...

Everyone who is saying I got one on feb 12 etc are people who cashed out prior to the 8th as far as i am concerned, and my personal cashouts on the 7th are still frozen (there seems not to be a specific date and time but all after the 8th are frozen.)

I will post the next email I get from him, he shoots me updates about once every 4 days...
thanks
cdl
Old 02-20-2007, 08:43 PM

Default Re: Good info, They drew a line

Great success! The cashout I initiated from Prima last Tuesday stopped being reversible late Sunday, then showed up in my EcoCard early this morning. I then began a bank wire which will hopefully show up in my bank by Friday.