Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2007, 04:12 AM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread.

Excuse my ignorance, I've read this whole thread and am still kinda confused. The $35 visa electron they offer lets you withdraw to your bank the same day correct? Anyone still using it have good or bad experiences with it?
Old 02-20-2007, 07:37 AM

I made a deposit earlier tonight via credit card that has not shown up yet in my account. The funds were taken from my credit card about 8 hours ago- of course nothing from support.
Old 02-20-2007, 07:49 AM

Just spoke with support again, and they say that my transaction was declined. However, my credit card company says it was approved and it has been taken from my available credit. Thanks epassporte!
Old 02-20-2007, 09:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Question: I guess I should put it here rather than starting a new thread. I set up an Epassporte account, loaded it and made a deposit at Full Tilt. How long do I have to wait before withdrawing from Full Tilt? Will a withdrawal automatically go in my Epassporte account? How much can I withdraw at a time from Full Tilt to Epassporte? I gather once the money is in Epassporte I can transfer it to my bank in $600 increments.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can only speak to the Full Tilt part of the question. I deposited $50. Played about 10 ($10-2$0)SNG's over a couple days then withdrew $500. I e-mailed cashier@fulltiltpoker.com to change Epassporte to my preferred payment processor. Withdrawl showed up in Epass in under an hour. 5 minutes later is was in UB. Super easy. Now if I could just get UB to give me the Tourny Dollars bonus they promised.
Old 02-20-2007, 11:26 AM

So is the Visa card option with epass worth it?
Old 02-20-2007, 12:31 PM

Could someone please confirm that Epassporte is available as cashout option via Ultimate Bet.

The UB website reads as if it is only available for deposits, but I thought that I read otherwise on here. Also, how long did it take to process to your Epass account if it is cashout method?
Old 02-20-2007, 12:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Could someone please confirm that Epassporte is available as cashout option via Ultimate Bet.

The UB website reads as if it is only available for deposits, but I thought that I read otherwise on here. Also, how long did it take to process to your Epass account if it is cashout method?

[/ QUOTE ] I am nearly postive I read on this board that it only showed up as a withdrawal option after you had made a deposit with it.
Old 02-20-2007, 01:40 PM

Just thought I would post my experience with them so far. I funded my FT account with them. Everything went fine and was fast. I even called the toll free # and got someone pretty quick. After you deposit via epassporte does it automatically change to your default withdrawal method? I requested a withdrawal and it didn't mention where it was going. I sent an email to the cashier, but haven't gotten a response from FT yet.
Old 02-20-2007, 01:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Excuse my ignorance, I've read this whole thread and am still kinda confused. The $35 visa electron they offer lets you withdraw to your bank the same day correct? Anyone still using it have good or bad experiences with it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the card and like it a lot. That said the only way you can wd to your bank account the same day is if you hit the ATM machine and then manually deposit at your bank.

[ QUOTE ]
So is the Visa card option with epass worth it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I like it as it allows instant access to funds on Epass and avoids having these funny looking deposits into my bank account.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes - you can cash out to Epass from UB.

Lucky
Old 02-20-2007, 02:01 PM

I may get the card after reading your post. I just hate how it only lasts 1 year.
Closed Thread