Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-19-2007, 06:50 PM

Default Re: Nordicbet (prima) 100% up to $200 5x reload and Big Band Bonus

I would like to know this too, what's their line with nl games?
Old 02-20-2007, 05:27 PM

I play the Bing Bang Bonus FL1/2. I pay the 5000 rake hand ~250$ rake.
The support answer:

Hi xxxx,

You have now played 5000 raked hands in our Big Bang Bonus. Unfortunately, your pattern of play indicate that you are playing at NordicBet for one reason alone, to collect the bonus at the lowest possible cost. We therefore reach the conclusion that you are abusing the offer and according to rule number 5 for the Big Bang Bonus, deny you the bonus.

To be able to collect the bonus at a later time, you will have to either change your play or move up in limits. Until we see a change, we will deny you the right to receive the bonus given by NordicBet Poker.

Best regards,

Patrik Backlund

NordicBet - Poker Dept.
Old 02-21-2007, 07:19 PM

My name is Anders Karlsen and I am the manager for NordicBet Poker. I'm writing to you regarding our Big Bang Bonus.

I've come to understand that lately there has arisen some uncertainty regarding our Big Bang promotion. In specific rules 4 and 5 seem to raise the concern. Because of this I've decided to explain the offer below.

For starters, rule 5 will rarely come into effect since very few players fall into this category of play. I also wish to add that this has only happened in extremely few cases since we launched Big Bang Bonus.

What is very important to point out is however that, in order for us to be able to offer the Big Bang Bonus, we need to retain the right to change the offer in certain occasions. The fact is, we are basing this offer on raked hands, not contributed raked hands, which mean that you don't have to contribute to the pot in order to get a raked hand. In general a player generates 3 times more raked hands than they do contributed raked hands. In other words the Big Bang Bonus can be compared to a bonus program that offer $1400 per 5000 contributed raked hands. This makes our offer the most attractive on the market in every aspect.

Instead of completely locking out players who play at the lower levels from this bonus we decided that we want to offer them $450 for the first 5000 raked hands in order for us to come back after the first 5000 hands with an offer suitable to their level of play. We could from the start have set the rules so that the offer would have only been valid on the higher levels, but that would have meant excluding a large group of players. We instead decided to retain the right to change the offer and this way be able to offer the best possible bonus program to as many players as possible.

I hope this e-mail clears up any previous misunderstandings and I hope to see you at our poker tables in the future. After all, Big Bang is designed to, combined with 30% rakeback, be the best poker bonus you can find regardless of your level of play.

Best regards,

Anders Karlsen

Poker Manager
NordicBet

Seems Big Bang is suspended on $1/2 fix limit..