Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2007, 04:54 PM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread.

I dont think your charged a fee for that. I've used my virtual visa to buy stuff on the internet and never been charged a fee. In fact, I think I've paid a bill online and wasn't charged a fee. I have to go back and look at my statement to make sure, it was a couple months ago.
Old 02-19-2007, 05:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
for starters i am a woman not a goon and i am not trying to scare anyone this was told to all in chat by the chat master of a bingo site that epassporte was going out for usa players I dont know if this mean just to that site but i just wanted to tell people i already got stuck with neteller with money in there when they stopped servicing usa coustmers I just didnt want it to happen again to alot more I hope it is not true i tried to call them last night waited on hold for 34 minutes with no answer I hope I am wrong

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't mean to offend you, but there have been a lot of people making flase claims just to stir the pot.

We will see what happens, but there have been no official statements anywhere about them going away.

[/ QUOTE ]

What a screwjob if this were to happen. How many usa people set up accts in the last month? A ton, I'm sure. And if they set up all these accounts knowing there was a decent chance they were pulling out, I don't see how anyone else (non-usa) could or would do business with a company of that nature.
Old 02-19-2007, 09:22 PM

Question: I guess I should put it here rather than starting a new thread. I set up an Epassporte account, loaded it and made a deposit at Full Tilt. How long do I have to wait before withdrawing from Full Tilt? Will a withdrawal automatically go in my Epassporte account? How much can I withdraw at a time from Full Tilt to Epassporte? I gather once the money is in Epassporte I can transfer it to my bank in $600 increments.
Old 02-19-2007, 10:54 PM

I was wondering if anybody else was having trouble accessing the epassporte website? I cannot get it to come up.
Old 02-19-2007, 10:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was wondering if anybody else was having trouble accessing the epassporte website? I cannot get it to come up.

[/ QUOTE ]

site was very slow for me and it looked like my balance was incorrect ($-1)tried to check my statement but couldnt get it to come up. called and got busy signal
Old 02-19-2007, 10:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Question: I guess I should put it here rather than starting a new thread. I set up an Epassporte account, loaded it and made a deposit at Full Tilt. How long do I have to wait before withdrawing from Full Tilt? Will a withdrawal automatically go in my Epassporte account? How much can I withdraw at a time from Full Tilt to Epassporte? I gather once the money is in Epassporte I can transfer it to my bank in $600 increments.

[/ QUOTE ]

I deposited 50 into FTP, requested a withdraw for 3500 ten minutes later, it showed up in epass within an hour.
Old 02-19-2007, 10:59 PM

Default Re: bank withdrawal updates

[ QUOTE ]
Some of us got in early and were updating each other on how long bank withdrawals were taking. Last update was efts to bank had suddenly sped up from 12-13 days to 5 days. I've got 5 withdrawals of 300 requested early on each day 2/12 thru 2/16. First one hasn't hit yet. Who had a recent (within past 2-3 days) eft hit and how long was it? I also requested the debit card on 2/8. Anybody got theirs yet?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-19-2007, 11:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

site was very slow for me and it looked like my balance was incorrect ($-1)tried to check my statement but couldnt get it to come up. called and got busy signal

[/ QUOTE ]

from the site

[ QUOTE ]
Some ePassporte functionality is currently undergoing maintenance. Your balance will appear as $0.00 and many functions will not be available until maintenance is complete. We apologize for the inconvenience and we are working to resolve this matter immediatel

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-19-2007, 11:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

just signed in and just got a message that my account balance will read $0 and many other functions will not work until maintentence is complete
Old 02-20-2007, 03:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

just signed in and just got a message that my account balance will read $0 and many other functions will not work until maintentence is complete

[/ QUOTE ]

None of this happenned to me. I just looked right now and my account is exactly as it should be.
Closed Thread