Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-18-2007, 10:07 PM

Default Re: Bodog withdrawals?

I also requested a check on 1/28 that hasn't arrived yet. In the meantime I have done two separate WU withdrawals, each time Bodog sent me the info within eight hours or so.
Old 02-19-2007, 10:57 AM

I requested a check by courier on 1/28. Still hadn't recieved anything by 2/7 which is when Bodog sent me an email saying that my withdrawal was being reprocessed using a temporary method and the money would be deposited directly to my bank account. The email said it would take up to 5 business days.
I have made two withdrawals via western union during this time. This is the way to go right now. I got the info for picking up the money the next day and had my money in hand.(They do not require your SSN, just your name and address.)
Still haven't recieved my 1/28 withdrawal as of today. I spoke to Bodog, and they assure me I will recieve it soon.
Old 02-19-2007, 12:10 PM

Just don't take the check to U.S. Bank. Linky
Old 02-19-2007, 12:26 PM

Has anyone actually gotten a check since January 17 or whenever this whole debacle started? What about since Chexx pulled out of the market?
Old 02-19-2007, 12:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone actually gotten a check since January 17 or whenever this whole debacle started? What about since Chexx pulled out of the market?

[/ QUOTE ]

I got two, they were delayed for like 10-12 days, I requested another one a few days ago and no word on a tracking number. I think the checks are still coming, just somewhat delayed.
Old 02-20-2007, 05:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I requested a check by courier on 1/28. Still hadn't recieved anything by 2/7 which is when Bodog sent me an email saying that my withdrawal was being reprocessed using a temporary method and the money would be deposited directly to my bank account. The email said it would take up to 5 business days.
I have made two withdrawals via western union during this time. This is the way to go right now. I got the info for picking up the money the next day and had my money in hand.(They do not require your SSN, just your name and address.)
Still haven't recieved my 1/28 withdrawal as of today. I spoke to Bodog, and they assure me I will recieve it soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

I finally recived my 1/28 cashout today.
Old 02-21-2007, 09:39 PM

I just got a call from Bodog saying that my check by courier from 2/13 was NOT in route. Whoever they were working with for couriers is no longer an option. The guy on the phone switched me over to a Western Union WD and said I should get the info in 3 biz days. I guess we will see.

-Brendan
Old 02-21-2007, 10:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just got a call from Bodog saying that my check by courier from 2/13 was NOT in route. Whoever they were working with for couriers is no longer an option. The guy on the phone switched me over to a Western Union WD and said I should get the info in 3 biz days. I guess we will see.

-Brendan

[/ QUOTE ]

Got mine in 12 hours and you don't have to get cash from the WU agent if you don't want. They can give you the checks from WU. So instead of the check by courier option I would highly recommend using WU and just taking the checks. Very quick and easy, I don't see a reason to use any other method, taking a chance that a new e-wallet will go under plus the fees are just not worth it.
Old 02-21-2007, 10:11 PM

Yeah I did Western Union and got the information and cash within 24 hours. Easy as pie.
Old 02-22-2007, 12:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't see a reason to use any other method, taking a chance that a new e-wallet will go under plus the fees are just not worth it.

[/ QUOTE ]

WU has a $3k cap per transaction, so it's a slow way to go if you have a lot of cash to withdraw.