Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-18-2007, 07:24 PM

Default How do I get rid of my abnormally fat stomach?

Background story:

5'9", 145 lbs. I'm not a super decathlon type person, but I'd like to consider myself decently fit.

Anyways, whenever I stand upright and relax, it seems all my fat clumps together at my belly/stomach, making me look extremely pregnant. It causes my stomach to protude. I do CrossFit everyday and run frequently, so I don't think it's cause I'm a lazy bum. And my diet is pretty good, considering I'm a college student.

Anybody have experience with this? Is there anyway to prevent the fat from doing this so I don't look like a woman?

Thanks
Old 02-18-2007, 08:28 PM

Default Re: How do I get rid of my abnormally fat stomach?

In my experience, college students who say "my diet is pretty good" usually eat tons of crap. So get to the point where you can say "my diet is really good" and if you still have a belly then get liposuction. To minimize the appearance of a gut you could also do this exercise as quoted from this site: http://www.thefactsaboutfitness.com/...b_workouts.htm

"The movement—known by some as the vacuum—activates several abdominal muscles. These include the external and internal obliques and transverse abdominis. The obliques run down either side of your waist, while transverse abdominis acts a little like a corset, helping to hold your abdomen flat. You can't actually see transverse abdominis, as it "hides" away underneath the other abdominal muscles. "