Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-17-2007, 01:31 PM

Default Looking for an experienced support rep

Hello,

RakeAid has recently reached 1,000 member accounts. We are growing very fast and are in dire need of another good support rep. If you have experience in the business and are interested in working from home, please get in touch.

Also if the other affiliates care to share any stories about how they found their current support team, that would be helpful and probably a useful thread.

I'll start:

Heidi was a long time reader of my blog and sent me several emails over time asking if I'd like help with my projects etc. A 2+2 affiliate I was talking to at that time told me that one of the best moves they made was taking the leap to trust somebody else and take on some of the workload. Heidi seemed like a good candidate and I began tossing her small assignments. It grew over time and she has been with me for over a year now in total, doing a fantastic job.

Regards,

Bill

RakeAid.com
Old 02-17-2007, 03:15 PM

Default Re: Looking for an experienced support rep

Good Advice: If any applicants list "Absolute Poker Support Representative" in their resume, immediately toss it out.
Old 02-17-2007, 03:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Good Advice: If any applicants list "Absolute Poker Support Representative" in their resume, immediately toss it out.

[/ QUOTE ]

If they list Absolute Poker Affiliate Department Manager, that will certainly get tossed out [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 02-17-2007, 06:21 PM

I've had a few people contact me now. Thanks for that. Though for anybody else it would be helpful if you include some type of work history, what skills you have etc. Don't need a resume or anything but a brief bio of some sort would be helpful.