Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-15-2007, 11:56 PM

Default Re: Women are dirty

[ QUOTE ]

Not true, at least in my experience. I used to work in a restaurant, and we had to change the paper towels and toilet paper rolls in the men's bathroom a lot. In the women's bathroom, the towels lasted forever. I seriously doubt it's because women liked to grab the door handles with wet hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe due to the fact that men use more towels per wash (i average 3). also could be related to the ratio of men:women at the restaurant.
Old 02-16-2007, 12:05 AM

Women also make a bigger mess in the bathroom, or at least they did at the bar I worked at in college. The men's room was much better to clean than the women's. The guys might piss all over the floor, but you can just mop that up. The women leave all kinds of towels, tp, and whatever other random [censored] all over the floor and everything else. Half the bar's glassware is on the counter, and all the surfaces everywhere are all wet. The men's room might have a couple pint glasses or bottles on the counter or on top of the urinal, but that's about it.
Old 02-16-2007, 01:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Women also make a bigger mess in the bathroom, or at least they did at the bar I worked at in college. The men's room was much better to clean than the women's. The guys might piss all over the floor, but you can just mop that up. The women leave all kinds of towels, tp, and whatever other random [censored] all over the floor and everything else. Half the bar's glassware is on the counter, and all the surfaces everywhere are all wet. The men's room might have a couple pint glasses or bottles on the counter or on top of the urinal, but that's about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

this has been true at the places I've worked as well
Old 02-16-2007, 01:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Not true, at least in my experience. I used to work in a restaurant, and we had to change the paper towels and toilet paper rolls in the men's bathroom a lot. In the women's bathroom, the towels lasted forever. I seriously doubt it's because women liked to grab the door handles with wet hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe due to the fact that men use more towels per wash (i average 3). also could be related to the ratio of men:women at the restaurant.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anything's possible, but the restaurant I was at was a family restaurant, which got kids and couples. About as even a distribution as you could get.
Old 02-16-2007, 05:57 AM

Okay, coming from a girls point a view having used both public bathrooms.

The majority of the time the women's bathroom SMELLS better than the mens bathroom. And when I'm using the word "majority" here. It's only because the rest of the time the guys bathroom smells just as clean as the women's do. And yes, I've had to use both ALOT, and got away with it. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

What is up with that smell anyways???
Old 02-16-2007, 10:58 AM

I used to have a crappy retail job where every once in a while I would have to clean the women's bathroom. One time I found a half eaten box of chocolate donuts in one of the stalls. So apparently some woman was snackin on them while dropping a deuce. Pretty disgusting.
Old 02-16-2007, 02:46 PM

I work for a small company that has one female employee. Our office is in a wooded area with all kinds of creatures.

Frequently her desk has mouse turds piled up on it. Never happens on mine or any of the rest of the employees. I'm sure it's because she has her snacks and such.
Old 02-16-2007, 02:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I work for a small company that has one female employee. Our office is in a wooded area with all kinds of creatures.

Frequently her desk has mouse turds piled up on it. Never happens on mine or any of the rest of the employees. I'm sure it's because she has her snacks and such.

[/ QUOTE ]

like from overnight, or she just doesn't clean the desk at all
Old 02-16-2007, 02:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I don't know why this is true but it is. All the girls I know keep snacks at their desks. Why is that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I'm a student, so I have a backpack, not a desk, but I keep snacks in there and I can say why.

Most of my actual meals are pretty small and I'll get hungry again after 2 hours. I also turn into a raving bitch when I'm hungry, so I keep fruit, nuts and string cheese in my bag, and I'm always nibbling between classes.

[/ QUOTE ]

KEEP SNACKING FATTY
Old 02-16-2007, 03:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Okay, coming from a girls point a view having used both public bathrooms.

The majority of the time the women's bathroom SMELLS better than the mens bathroom. And when I'm using the word "majority" here. It's only because the rest of the time the guys bathroom smells just as clean as the women's do. And yes, I've had to use both ALOT, and got away with it. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

What is up with that smell anyways???

[/ QUOTE ]

Cuz men poop and girls don't, obv.