FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2007, 02:39 AM

Default Re: Chinese women

Call her "Ping."
Old 02-16-2007, 02:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dude, does anyone know how I could get w/ Black chicks, what lines should I use, cause those bitches are all the same.

[/ QUOTE ]

slap her?
Old 02-16-2007, 03:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Call her "Ping."

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-16-2007, 03:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Your really gonna get a great reply and be able to know everything about her, esp because you pegged her as one of those "traditional Chinky types". I mean all Chinese people are the same. They like rice, have crazy eyes, know karate and [censored]. Dude, does anyone know how I could get w/ Black chicks, what lines should I use, cause those bitches are all the same.

Highlight Below
<font color="white"> YOUR A RACIST MO FO DOG </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn this seems a bit harsh. It's possible I am being leveled but the OP seems to be respectful. He said he wishes to treat her well and just doesn't want to make any cultural faux pas. I can understand not appreciating the myriad of asian slurs that usually go on here, but the OP didn't fit that description. He's just a kid who met a nice girl and doesn't want to do something stupid to blow it. If you are leveling just ignore the part when I didn't recognize it and take this as popping it up to 3rd level.
Old 02-16-2007, 04:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dude, does anyone know how I could get w/ Black chicks, what lines should I use, cause those bitches are all the same.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe someone does if you tell us which culture this black chick comes from.. Ghanaian, Kenian?? I'm not the one mixing racial stuff with cultural aspects.. Only someone who does not know that the Chinese have a huge culture including many traditions, going way back time in history, seems the type of person who could be able to even think that my curiosity how to approach a woman coming from this culture with respect and maybe with some nice surprise like the red envelope thing is actually racism
Old 02-16-2007, 04:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
you pegged her as one of those "traditional Chinky types".
<font color="white"> YOUR A RACIST MO FO DOG </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah! I did?? She seems business oriented, she visits her family in China every New Year except this one, she seems shy and modest but very friendly and smiling.. The same impression that I got from 200+ Chinese people that I met on my work when I didn't play poker yet.. So [censored] sorry for offending u
Old 02-16-2007, 06:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I know something about Asian people's culture and habits and so on but nothing about dating, relationships, sex. She seems to be a traditional Chinese person.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm confused, where did you meet this girl? In China? Did she move from China to where you live recently? What country do you live in? Has she been in the country long? is she a Chinese American?

You said "Asian people's culture" Asian includes alot more than just Chinese.

If you are asking about cultural differences between American's and Chinese people, or differences between Chinese and what ever culture you are from, that's coo.

but your original post sound's like your asking "what are Chinese people like, I know there all the same"

My post was very sarcastic, I meant to sound like a racist/prejudiced mo fo. I am Chinese(CaucasianAsian) and have been called a "chink" before. I strongly dislike the term and was using it to make a point. I am much differn't than other Chinese people, you can't just group us together like that.

So what kind of "Habits" do us Chinese have?
Old 02-16-2007, 06:41 AM

Where is she from?
How long has been in the States? American born? What status does she have? Green card? Is she from Hong Kong, Taiwan? Yes, it matters.

Chinese women can be the best GF or your worst nightmare. I've seen people get burned so bad by them. On the other hand, some women are the sweetest and does everything for their man. I prefer the "bananas" but some girls from Hong Kong are pretty cool also.
Old 02-16-2007, 07:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
do not use red ink when writing notes/letters to her

buy her a card for spring festival/new year. use a red envelope.

[/ QUOTE ]

Also put a small amount of money in the envelope - Not enough to seem like your buying prostitution services, but enough so you dont look cheap.

So the cost of a date, maybe $100. Or if she is as traditional as you assume then go get some Chinese currency - it will definetly be seen as thoughtful &amp; sweet.

= Fantastic Asian Loving.
Old 02-16-2007, 07:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]

You said "Asian people's culture" Asian includes alot more than just Chinese.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know. It's ok to speak of European "people" , or South American, but not Asian? I have worked for our government before going for poker full time. I worked with Malaysians, Indonesians, Koreans, Japanese and mainly Chinese. I never said I am grouping these nationalities under one flag, your attitude did it in fact. All I meant was that I have experience about meeting Asian people and know some of their traditions (be it Japanese or Thai one) but I have never even thought abot DATING A CHINESE GIRL before.

[ QUOTE ]
but your original post sound's like your asking "what are Chinese people like, I know there all the same"

My post was very sarcastic, I meant to sound like a racist/prejudiced mo fo.

[/ QUOTE ]

You succeeded. Thanks for participating in this thread, have a nice day!

ps. I thought 'losing face' , for example is something common to many Asians, especially Chinese.. But I'm just a stupid European what do I know
Closed Thread