Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2007, 04:12 PM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread.

[ QUOTE ]
FWIW, I can report a relatively positive experience with Epassporte. It took more than a week to get the micro deposits, then more than a week, plus a call to customer service, to get the first two $300 deposits to clear, but clear they have, higher limits I have, and it took my next funding request. So far so reasonably good (if painfully slow).

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't get higher deposit limits for 2 deposits, you get higher deposit limits if you have 2 deposit *sources* (ala CC and checking account).
Old 02-15-2007, 08:03 PM

Gambling911.com article critical of epassporte.
Old 02-15-2007, 08:41 PM

So I patiently waited 9 business days for the micro-deposits to hit, and I patiently waited exactly 7 business days for my deposit to hit ePassporte and be available for use.

But of course "You currently have the following 1 load(s) pending :
$ xxx will be available Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:30 PM (PST).

Guess what still is not available? I know I've seen it posted in here before but remind me, how long should I wait before I "attempt" to call or otherwise. Thanks folks.
Old 02-15-2007, 08:46 PM

Unfortunately, I have had (am having) a much different experience with ePassporte. Opened an account over a month ago (5 weeks, to be exact). Microdeposits to my checking account took 3 weeks. Microdeposits to the credit card have still not materialized.

Deposited funds from checking account 2 weeks ago. Those funds were debited from my checking account 1 week ago and the ePassporte states they would be available (standard message on their website) at 12:30 PST today.

Funds are not available.

Over the course of the last month, I have sent several emails. None have been answered. I have tried to call...but their phone is quite literally "off the hook".

Not very encouraging...
Old 02-15-2007, 10:45 PM

Default Re: Withdrawal limits for bigger players?

[ QUOTE ]
Even after paying the $5 fee to become "select," I can only withdraw $600 to my bank account per day.
Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I could not find anywhere on ePassPorte.com anything about limits for withdrawals to a bank account.

Can anyone direct me to it ?

I didn't want to try to do more than that due to the risk of causing a red flag.
Please let me know where I can find it stated in black and white.
Will it just tell me the limit if I try to withdraw too much ?

I signed up for ePassPorte just a few days ago and it completed fast.
[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 02-15-2007, 10:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What are people using for their second deposit option in order to get increased limits? I tried 2 credit cards that didn't work, and I don't have a debit card (other than my check card...which I count as a credit card). Is there any other way?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-15-2007, 11:20 PM

Default Misc epass notes

I have been using Epassporte for 2-3 years and have been very happy with it. I can probably answer a lot of people's specific questions related to the fees etc. as well.

One thing I think a lot of players will like is that it is very cheap to transfer money p2p. In fact, I believe it is 50 cents per $500 for a max of 10 $500 transactions per 24 hour period (ie you can send 5k a day for $5 (10 individual $500 transactions)). This is assuming an upgrade to the select option. I will say the fee structure is a bit tricky to understand.

My question is, has anyone used the virtual visa (not electron) to fund an online poker site? In the past, I tried this with non-epassporte friendly poker sites and they were declined. I assume this because epass wants the gambling sites to have direct deposit/cashout accounts with them. So has anyone made a successful deposit with the virtual visa on the major non epass (ie WPX, Bodog, etc.) sites?

Also, has anyone used the virtual visa at giftcards.com? I have used the virtual visa many times on the net with online stores in the past and it works very well. The only site I was unable to use it was amazon.com . I received a call from their security department noting that my card was foreign issued and they wouldn't allow it. It is interesting that others have had success with them. Perhaps, they changed their policy. Also, I wanted to note that I believe the max purchase per day on the virtual visa is $1000 in 24 hour period.

I look forward to everyone's feedback.
Old 02-16-2007, 12:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What are people using for their second deposit option in order to get increased limits? I tried 2 credit cards that didn't work, and I don't have a debit card (other than my check card...which I count as a credit card). Is there any other way?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I used a BOA Visa Check Card and a BOA Checking account. You don't have to make two deposits, you just have to verify two loading mechanisms.

I had money on Stars within 15 minutes of signing up. My microdeposits were in the bank account in 3 days. Upgraded to Select limits the very same day.

Just my experience, but it was a very easy one indeed.
Old 02-16-2007, 01:20 AM

i have the same problem as wekwekwek, any word on this?
Old 02-16-2007, 02:10 AM

I am having the problem with the load not being ready on time as well. I actually got through and have been on hold for the last 20 mins... I'll let you guys know if I get someone on the phone.
Closed Thread