Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-28-2004, 07:13 PM

Default Re: why boobs?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Anyway, saw on small chested poker player on TV last night that was yummy in my book... Cyndy Violet, I beleive. She just has that face, and personality that makes ya say, "Yeah Baby"! Ya know.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you serious man? If you wanna see her come play 400-800 stud at the Taj. I always see her there and let me say I'm not impressed. She is a very good stud player though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well... all I can say is in the segment I saw here eyes were lit up, and looked like nice dark eyes to me... and she had a sasy little blond hairdo. My immediate reaction to how happy sh looked was... "Dude I like her".

So yeah, 100% serious.

Granted, it was on camera, on TV.
here are some people that look great in person, but don't photograph well and vica versa. Cameras translate to two dimensions and all...

But yeah, I thought she was cute.
Old 07-28-2004, 08:34 PM

Well... Iwent and dug some photos up on pokerpages of Cyndy...

Yup, I still find her attractive.

FWIW, and unfortunately it's going to sound hypocritical in this thread, but my idea of a "so sexy I can't breathe around her" woman would be Nikki Cox. She's that modern, tan, tall, buff, brunnette thing.

But for me that's just ingrained as my first kiss and first time "doing it" as a kid were with were with tan, buff, brown-eyed, brunnette gals that were much like Nikki.

Anyways, Cyndy's got that sort of "smart, introspective, sexy" kinda face (at least in the photos) that's somehow sunny at the same time...ya know, sort of like you *want* to make her happy and smiley... does it for me.

:-)

P.S. Don't know about you, but there's lot's af small to average breasted athletic women that do it for me too.

Say, Kristi Yamaguchi, Tai Babalonia, Nancy Kerrigan and several of the European skate babes who's names I can't spell come to mind. Granted, some of them are so young I think more along the lines of, "If I had a daughter like that I'd be a very proud dad". Say Sasha Cohen, Michelle Kwan, others in the current crop of young super stars.

Several of the Golf and Tennis babes come to mind too.

Sadly, seeing some of these young super star athlete babes makes me realize a) I wasted my life; b) I'm gettin' old.

I mean consider how excellent it would've been to have hooked up with a gal like that when I was that age and lived my life out with her?

So if you're a young guy... don't f*ck up and let youself become an average also ran peon. Trust me you'll regret it one day.
Old 07-29-2004, 12:00 AM

I would never date a girl with implants. I think it's great, though, that you think by getting implants you'll attract the type of guys you really want to be with. Now you can understand why girls complain about how their man treats them like crap.

I've dated girls with huge ones, and I'm currently in love with a girl who is barely an A. It doesn't matter to me, and if it DOES matter to any guy, then they're merely a self-serving pig who'd be better suited dating that stuff you find at the bottom of your sink.
Old 07-29-2004, 01:23 AM

If they exist, they are real.
Old 07-29-2004, 12:12 PM

if you read her post closly you would realize that she is getting implants because she feels uncomfortable.
Old 07-29-2004, 01:40 PM

I haven't read much of this thread... but I imagine that it is clear that she should get the implants.

Implants = braces for your chest.

Implants = hot.

Less hot than natural... more hot than nothing or freaky deaky saggy.. or any other such problem.

So... since we have decided that we are getting implants... now we must decide which look to go for. Can someone give me a rundown of all the known hotties with implants so that we can study and decide which set should be replicated.
Old 07-29-2004, 01:49 PM

Default Add Jennifer Garner to the list

She is definitely in my top ten hottest women on the planet list! She is also super popular in Hollywood right now with the success of Alias.
Old 07-29-2004, 02:56 PM

Default Re: Add Jennifer Garner to the list

agai... is jenn gardner really flat chested? yeah she doesnt have DD but she's got some pretty nice Bs going there.
Old 07-29-2004, 03:54 PM

Default Re: why boobs? - more small breasted babes

I don't really disagree with much you say here... however, part of your intent of the original post was to try to make Dellathia feel better. My frame of reference is a college friend from years back who was indeed small-chested and most, if not all, of the women you list have bigger chests than my friend does. Since Dellathia described herself as 'EXTREMELY flat chested' I'd be very surprised if she was any bigger than my college friend - and even if she was somewhat bigger she'd still be smaller than many of these women. So mentioning names of women who, while not NTMs, aren't really that small either isn't likely to make one feel better if one truely is small/flat chested...

But your point that a woman doesn't need to have breasts that jump out at you is exactly right, and despite the loud shouts of the 'bigger is better' crew there are plenty of guys that have a 'small is beautiful' take on things.

TLC's "What Not To Wear" also demonstrates how the right clothes and hairstyle can really make a person of almost any shape and size look MUCH better.
Old 07-30-2004, 02:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would never date a girl with implants. I think it's great, though, that you think by getting implants you'll attract the type of guys you really want to be with. Now you can understand why girls complain about how their man treats them like crap.

I've dated girls with huge ones, and I'm currently in love with a girl who is barely an A. It doesn't matter to me, and if it DOES matter to any guy, then they're merely a self-serving pig who'd be better suited dating that stuff you find at the bottom of your sink.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Kyro,
I applaud your altruism...but let's take a test, shall we?

Would you date a gal tha weighs 98 pounds?

Did I hear a yes?

How about 110 pounds?

Yes again?

How about 140?

Yes again?

240?

Thinking a little harder?

How about 340 pounds?....

I guarantee there's *somewhere* you draw the line.

Sadly we *are* animals, an physical attraction *does* play a role. *Particularly in Dating...which is the early part of a relationship. In most, but not all cases, the deeper stuff comes later.

You can't have a relationship if they avoid you.

I'm a classsic example of this. I'm pretty average these days, was for most of my life.

So usually, when people first meert me the react, "Geez he's a little strange, poker...electric guitars...surfing...strangely philosophical..." etc. But sometimes years later they tell me the felt that way at first...but after knowing me (usually for *years* they say... 'Now I understand".

BUT...during one part of my life I seriously did some working out...and used Ephedra/caffiene/aspirin + supplements...got tanned... did the whole beach body thing.

The strength of the positive reactions from women was amazing!

Even old female pals were more intersted.

But...I've seen other things work this magic before too...

At one time in my life I was doing computers at night, but stock brokering by day....

Whenever I said to a new acquintence "Systems Analyst" the eyes glazed over.... When I pulled out a business cards that said "Account Executive - Allied Capital Group"...that AMAZINGLY intersted attitude again.

Sad truth was...if they knew the truth...I was earninfg more with the computers at the time! (1988).

To be honest, it would be GREAT if we were all jus little spheres of pure conciousness floating around in the universe...but sadly...we are trapped inside bodies.