Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Sponsored Support Forums > RakebackNetwork
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-14-2007, 07:59 PM

Default Re: ThisIsTheNuts.com - a few questions about InterPoker RB

Hi Otzman,

thx for your comments. Indeed I meant 25NL / 50NL SH.
Well, to my understanding Interpoker is quite a nice deal atm, so I'd expect the games to be quite tough.

My major concern is the number of tables available. I recently signed up for a pokerroom ( was told availability was good ) and there were 4 tables at peak times - nothing I'd like to experience again if I can help it. Took me 4ever [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]...

I'll look into your affiliate and PM you before signing up if I'll choose to. And some more comments would be appreciated of course !

rgz,
Mris
Old 02-16-2007, 02:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Otzman,

thx for your comments. Indeed I meant 25NL / 50NL SH.
Well, to my understanding Interpoker is quite a nice deal atm, so I'd expect the games to be quite tough.

My major concern is the number of tables available. I recently signed up for a pokerroom ( was told availability was good ) and there were 4 tables at peak times - nothing I'd like to experience again if I can help it. Took me 4ever [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]...

I'll look into your affiliate and PM you before signing up if I'll choose to. And some more comments would be appreciated of course !

rgz,
Mris

[/ QUOTE ]
Around 04-06 GMT there's not very many players only, around 300-400 something, so it can be a bit hard to find a table sometimes. Right now (06.14 GMT) there are 363 players seated and there are six $25NL and one $50NL table running. There are also a few £ tables, even though the rake's a bit higher there I suppose you can play there if there are no $ tables going.

As for the competition, either I've just been unlucky or I suck ass at poker. I've been winning consistently the last year, but as soon as I switched it just seems impossible to win. I suppose I'll have to play a little longer to be able to know. Hopefully my br and sanity aren't gone by then.
Old 02-17-2007, 01:49 AM

Mriswith, you might wanna check this thread out. I'm trying to understand how to beat the Crypto games in it. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]