Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2007, 09:13 AM

Default Re: Customer Support Issue - Can\'t Reach Them

[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure that Bodog banged the 10% bonus on reloading as of Feb 1...

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a new account and they are still advertising their 10% first deposit bonus.

Lucky
Old 02-14-2007, 10:28 AM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread.

[ QUOTE ]
Can anyone confirm the "virtual visa" working on a site like Amazon or Dell? If so, my life just got easier.

[/ QUOTE ]
Confirmed for Amazon. I've used it 3 times already with them.
Old 02-14-2007, 10:58 AM

Default Re: Customer Support Issue - Can\'t Reach Them

[ QUOTE ]
I started this sign-up process last Thursday. On Monday, the small deposits showed up in my bank account. That's 2 business days. Maybe they're getting better? I loaded my account today then. So, we'll see how long that takes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Similar experience here. I started the signup process on Friday night (7pm EST) and my 2 micro deposits hit my checking account this morning so that's 2 business days. Sounds like they are getting faster.

Luke
Old 02-14-2007, 11:05 AM

From no account to a deposit on stars in about 15 minutes last night.
Funded 100 bucks using my BOA debit card and was playing (and winning!) a S&G moments later.
The game took about two hours (was a 27 person 3 table, fun game) during that time I spent about 15 minutes on the phone with my bank getting my debit card re-activated. BOA's fraud department had been alerted to that charge and shut down the card.

I used neteller for all my transactions both deposit and withdraws in the past and I will admit that somehow that felt more "solid" than ePassporte did. Hopefully I'll win a few more and have a cash out experience to report on [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-14-2007, 12:55 PM

Does MyWebAtm have a better chance of remaining in business ?

EpassPorte works Ultimate Bet and PokerStars, correct ?
Can MyWebAtm be used at sites other than Full Tilt ?
Old 02-14-2007, 01:40 PM

Just a little epassporte praise - i signed up with my bank account friday, micro deposits received this morning - TWO business days after signup. used two funding options and upgraded to select account all in a matter of TWO business days.

so far, epassporte has worked like a charm.
Old 02-14-2007, 02:24 PM

As an aside, I am an idiot.

When I entered my account number, I only entered the six digits that my bank needs to identify the account, not the leading zeros or trailing flavor number (e.g. 8 for checking, 5 for savings). Oops. We'll see how fast the deposits hit now.
Old 02-14-2007, 03:51 PM

Neither my BoA Credit, BoA Debit, Mastercard, or Virtual Visa from GiftCards works with ePassporte. I have it linked to my checking account, any idea on another deposit method to try?
Old 02-14-2007, 03:53 PM

for what its worth, I went out and bought 3 100$ prepaid "all-access" visa gift cards from safeway (also saw them at superfresh) because every wallgreens near me was sold out of gift2go's, made sure they had the word international displayed on the bottom left, and signed them up on to my epassporte account. The verification charges appeared instantly (checked them through the website on the card) and I took the 260$ that I was able to load from each card to epassporte and sent it to stars instantly. Took me 30 minutes to do the whole process, including the trip to the store. The transaction from the card wouldn't go through unless I lessened the amount to send to something like 85/90$, and the cards were about 106$ each, so I would say this is a good one-time thing for those who can settle with something like 300$ for their starting bankroll. By the way, I have about 5-10$ on each card left, so I'll just use them to buy some gas or something. Not bad.

Anyway, now i've set up a checking account with epassporte, have verified it, and am now waiting for the money to be transfered from my bank to eppasporte and have been since the 4th (should happen today, the 14th)

Does anyone know when I can expect the money? I requested the transaction around 4:30 PM on the 4th, so according to their chart, it should be there today. When have you gotten it during the day and is there any relation to the time of day you initiated it?

Thanks guys.. and sorry if my sentences sucked to read, im sick in my own special way.
Old 02-14-2007, 05:23 PM

Question about P2P transfers on epassporte..

So it took about 1 1/2 weeks to receive my micro deposits, which I have just confirmed. I am now in the process of loading my epass account from my bank account via EFT, which will probably take about another 2 weeks.

So I am wondering if it is possible to do peer-to-peer transfers in my current account state(from a trusted friend) ? In which case I could cancel my EFT, and start depositing on sites
Closed Thread