Old 02-05-2007, 07:12 AM
andywend andywend is offline
Member

Default Re: I know this won\'t help my cause

You want to have me banned for being upset with Bill Frist?

Anyone who tries to defend Bill Frist and what he did has to fall into one of 3 categories:

1. They don't reside in the U.S.
2. They don't gamble online
3. Completely clueless about the entire situation

Viper, I sure hope you have money stuck at Neteller like so many others but judging by your response, you probably don't.
Old 02-05-2007, 02:52 PM
slim slim is offline

Location: Ontario, Canada

so I got 1) resolved. I resent the exact same email with the documents that was sent a few days ago and this time they re-opened it. Go figure. Unfortunately this acct has no money in it anyways but it gives me a little bit of hope that I can get them to reopen my friend's acct which has all my money in it.
Old 02-06-2007, 12:09 PM
billmagnet billmagnet is offline
Member

It is all Bill Frist's fault.

What that POS did was way worse than anything Neteller has done.

If U.S. Neteller account holders don't get paid, Bill Frist should be considered the primary one responsible for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

ban

[/ QUOTE ]

Why are so many on 2+2 so quick to want to ban people?

The poster is wrong in thinking Bill Frist somehow absolves Neteller's wrongdoing, but that's no reason to ban him.
Old 02-13-2007, 05:30 PM
slim slim is offline

Location: Ontario, Canada
Default Re: What do you guys honestly think will happen to my NT acct

[ QUOTE ]
1)So during all the p2p transfers last week, my acct got locked. I sent in a scan of my driver's liscense and utility bill. It's been 4-5 days and I still haven't heard from them. No email , nothing. Acct still locked. I have no money in there but I still want my acct activated to put reload bonus money in there.
2)After my acct got locked I used a friend's NT acct to do more transfers. Everything was legal as I made no transfers to any gambling sites. Only accepted money from US players. Unfortunately one of the [censored] I did a transfer for is under investigation for scamming someone and as a result my friend's acct is locked and under investigation with 10K of my money stuck in there. When he tries to log in, it says to contact them via email which my friend did and it's been 3-4 days and no response. When we try to contact them, the guy on the phone says "investigations" don't have a phone number and to wait for an email. Will I get my money back or am I [censored]?
3)Given the way the transfers were done (peer 2 peer),why does NT have to investigate anything? If someone transfers you money with agreement that you will transfer them money on Stars, and you scam them by not following thru on Stars, that should have nothing to do with NT right??Even when you do transfers from Stars to Stars, it says they are not responsible for any disagreements between the players.So now bc someone else is doing some scamming, I am on the hook for 10K. Am I missing something here?

[/ QUOTE ]

Update: (Not that anyone cares, but just in case)

1)So after re-sending them the exact same email (for the 4th time) with my uttility bill and driver's liscence which they claimed was cropped, they finally re-opened my acct!
2)I got an email from investigations one week ago stating that my friend's acct is permanently closed:

Dear Mr. xxxx
Thanks for your email and understanding. The closure of your account is in no way a reflection of your credit. NETELLER is not going to press any charges against you. Please contact NETeller Refunds at refunds@neteller.com If you wish to have your funds in your account sent to you.

Regards,
Sike Lu
Investigations Officer (456)
investigations@NETeller.com
Toll Free: 888.258.5859
Fax: 403.277.7996
www.NETeller.com

From: "xxxxxxxxxx.ca>
To: investigations@neteller.com
Subject: RE: Account Closed

Hi,

Why is my account closed?

acct id:xxxx
secure id: xxxx

Well, after a couple of emails to refunds@neteller.com with no response, I called them 20 min ago and they're wiring the money to the bank acct! It's almost as if they read 2p2.
Old 02-13-2007, 05:51 PM
David David is offline

Location: United States

"I am prohibited by Federal Privacy Laws to tell you any information about who you are linked to. "

Interesting statement from Neteller. VERY interesting IMO.