Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Action for this hand?
Call with confidence 6 27.27%
Call, but its close 10 45.45%
Fold, but hate yourself for it 2 9.09%
Fold with confidence 4 18.18%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2007, 07:30 PM

Default Re: Mythra is a SCAMMER

Anyone who thinks Mythra is anything less than "probably guilty" likely either hasn't read the evidence presented in this thread or is extremely gullible.
Old 02-12-2007, 07:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

For the first time in my life, I'm going to defend Metetron...

[/ QUOTE ]

Really . . . you shouldn't have felt the need . . .

I said he "fleeced" people, which he did. 10% + is "fleecing" in my opinion. If others feel it's not, then I understand.

His lying and scamming experiences from the past is something that I'm sure you of anybody here at 2 + 2 wouldn't need any further explanation about.
Old 02-12-2007, 07:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I said he "fleeced" people, which he did. 10% + is "fleecing" in my opinion. If others feel it's not, then I understand.

His lying and scamming experiences from the past is something that I'm sure you of anybody here at 2 + 2 wouldn't need any further explanation about.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was simply pointing out that with regard to P2P transfers, he didn't cheat or scam anyone. Yes, he may have "fleeced" people depending on your viewpoints on free market economies, ethics, etc. All I was trying to express was that it is not comparable to what Mythra has been accused of.

EDIT - I understand you are just saying that he shouldn't be commenting on this situation because his ethics are not above board.
Old 02-12-2007, 07:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was simply pointing out that with regard to P2P transfers, he didn't cheat or scam anyone. Yes, he may have "fleeced" people depending on your viewpoints on free market economies, ethics, etc. All I was trying to express was that it is not comparable to what Mythra has been accused of.

EDIT - I understand you are just saying that he shouldn't be commenting on this situation because his ethics are not above board.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree 100%. What Metetron did was not a scam. It was legitimate business that was agreed on before any transactions took place. IF Metetron had agreed to 5% and then gave back the full amount minus 10% fees then THAT would be a scam. Metetron is simply a smart business man, and I really don't think his ethics are in question. Nobody had to accept any of his proposed deals. FYI, I did business with Metetron at 5% and had my money in about 5 minutes.
Old 02-12-2007, 07:44 PM

mytra sent me a PM laughing out loud that he screwed dude. I will post it if you like. I went to college with mytra, in fact if it wasnt for me he wouldnt have a HOT ASIAN girlfriend... She's the reason he and I are on bad terms now......
Old 02-12-2007, 07:45 PM

busguy,

Eh, disagree with what I charged, but I paid everyone.

Confusedly Yours,

Met
Old 02-12-2007, 07:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
mytra sent me a PM laughing out loud that he screwed dude. I will post it if you like. I went to college with mytra, in fact if it wasnt for me he wouldnt have a HOT ASIAN girlfriend... She's the reason he and I are on bad terms now......

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 02-12-2007, 07:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

again!
Old 02-12-2007, 07:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you still have the PM, then by all means, make a screenshot of it and post it here. That could be seen as tantamount to a confession.

If all you have is a recollection, it's kinda hearsay, which could reduce its probative value.

If he never sent you such a pm, then your response is an inapproriately placed brag post about said "HOT ASIAN GIRLFRIEND", and should be removed. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-12-2007, 07:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I agree 100%. What Metetron did was not a scam. It was legitimate business that was agreed on before any transactions took place. IF Metetron had agreed to 5% and then gave back the full amount minus 10% fees then THAT would be a scam. Metetron is simply a smart business man, and I really don't think his ethics are in question. Nobody had to accept any of his proposed deals. FYI, I did business with Metetron at 5% and had my money in about 5 minutes.

[/ QUOTE ]

See Homer . . . see what you started. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

This kid cannot even stay focused on the issue at hand . . .

Metetron is a scumbag. He's a scumbag that came to your defense but he's a scumbag just the same. I wasn't comparing his situation(s) to this one in any way OTHER than to point out that a person of his moral calibre has no business commenting on a situation where someone else finds himself under "a microscope", especially given that it is a place that he should remember well.
Closed Thread