Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Action for this hand?
Call with confidence 6 27.27%
Call, but its close 10 45.45%
Fold, but hate yourself for it 2 9.09%
Fold with confidence 4 18.18%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2007, 03:38 PM

Default Re: Mythra is a SCAMMER

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So give us a timeline of events on what YOU think happened, mythra.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you guys all a bunch of retards ?

You're like a pack of wild dogs circling a wounded animal whom you won't let come up for air. Give the guy a freakin break intil he PROVES that he's earned your disdain.

Are his stories a little far fetched . . . sure . . . but that doesn't make them lies regardless of what you little Perry Mason's may think. Hard to believe stories like this can and do happen everyday.

If you actually want to see the OP get his cash back give it a freakin rest. Let the guy do what he says he's going to do BEFORE you go nuts on him. What kind of brain surgeon keeps hacking a guy while he says he's trying to work it out. That's about the stupidest thing I've ever heard of . . . and VERY likely to lead the guy to NOT care about trying to salvage his rep . . . by doing the right thing.

And to the OP . . . if you had half a brain you'd get in here and put a stop to this nonsense until you've given the guy a chance to prove to you one way or another whether he was deserving of this public bashing. If he doesn't sort it out in a reasonable fashion and in a reasonable time frame THEN come back and launch the tirade.

freakin kids today . . .

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow.

Between you and the thief, I am embarrassed for Canada.
Old 02-12-2007, 03:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
imagine if Mythra was really telling the truth?

1) what would it be like to be him right now?
2) if he is proven innocent, what would you guys say other than "sorry"?

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly I would be posting up every single little detail I could. I would be asking everyone whom "chatted" with me while I played to send screen shots so we can ID other players at the table. I would be forwarding all of this information to FTP and copying everyone who would possibly listen.
Old 02-12-2007, 03:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And to the OP . . . if you had half a brain you'd get in here and put a stop to this nonsense until you've given the guy a chance to prove to you one way or another whether he was deserving of this public bashing. If he doesn't sort it out in a reasonable fashion and in a reasonable time frame THEN come back and launch the tirade.

freakin kids today . . .

[/ QUOTE ]

I did try to keep the thread on topic (or at least what I felt was on topic) but was accused of not helping my own cause. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Although I think my wording may have been a bit harsh at those just trying to help.

As far as letting Mythra up for air, Jman has posted numerous ways Mythra could provide a shred or credibility and so far Mythra has only responded with "[censored] you!"

I would hate to see this thread turn into another NVG thread with talks of Brandi Rose and all that mindless chat.

As far as why Mythra's account was locked and him chatting on FTP with others...his account was locked after he was talking at the table. I, for one, haven't seen Mythra playing on FTP since Keyser's posted conversation.
Old 02-12-2007, 03:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You're like a pack of wild dogs circling a wounded animal whom you won't let come up for air. Give the guy a freakin break intil he PROVES that he's earned your disdain.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've given him multiple, simple ways, to prove he is telling the truth.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really . . . and he owes you anything ?

Take the blinders off your eyes for christ sakes. Who cares if he's telling the truth or not . . . as long as the OP get's his money back.

You are getting bogged down in the details in stead of focusing on the end result
Old 02-12-2007, 03:49 PM

I think the easiest way to resolve all this would be for Mythra to openly post in this thread that he:

A) Did not have a bet with me.
B) There is a chance that funds in his account were transferred there by me. FullTilt can easily back this up, proving that 2k of the money in there is mine. If Mythra did get scammed and his account is locked, he couldn't know how much is in there now. But he could at least publicly agree that there is a chance the money is mine.
C) Mythra can then later attempt to clear up his story or disappear forever.

*I'm at work, so this "solution" was quickly thought out and typed. But I think it would provide enough of a public agreement for me to get my money back fairly quickly, and to give Mythra enough time to clarify his story.
Old 02-12-2007, 03:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

The only thing Mythra needs to prove is either a) his innocence, or b) the fact he's made restitution. He doesn't need to prove either to us, but he certainly needs to prove one or the other to OP. And by evidence, not just an unsupported claim.

[/ QUOTE ]

very well said.

So maybe let's give him more than 5 minutes to do just that . . . or not . . . whatever the case may be.
Old 02-12-2007, 03:55 PM

it is so obvious he is guilty. The most telling part and thing he won't address is how the Full Tilt chat is just like he types. I don't know many people that repeatedly type Jesus Christ. And the claim that "I could've scammed for 10k, why would I do this for 2k" that he repeats in the chat and on here is a dead giveaway this is him. Why is he not addressing this? I feel for OP.
Old 02-12-2007, 04:00 PM

Mythra,

you are pathetic. you are pathetic not only because you are such scum that you would scam somebody for a quick buck, but also because your defense is pathetic. you were willing to take a shot at some cash, but you forgot that you gave out personal info and you think you can pull the hood over an entire forum's eyes, a forum which has people who are more intelligent than you several times over.

astarck,

please, i beg you, press charges. there aren't many opportunities like this where a scammer leaves himself so open for prosecution. most are smart and just fade away without any tracks, but he has messed up. take this opportunity to punish him and teach him a lesson. what he has done is no less than a felony in the US.

don't kid yourself into thinking that nothing can be done because it was on the internet and nothing can be proved. that is completely false as jman said, and you should definitely report it. it will be very easy for them to see if he really got "hacked."

-nation
Old 02-12-2007, 04:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Um... actually if you report a 419 crime like that to the FBI you may be arrested, for exactly the reason you mention (you tried to commit a serious crime).

[/ QUOTE ]

This is absolutely incorrect, and extreme misinformation. Please don't post if you're going to post something this bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

Basis? I am not making this up. This is what I've gleaned from a legal expert in criminal law and newspaper accounts. The FBI will investigate and pursue you for attempting to break the law. I know for a fact that people have gone to jail for this, although I do not remember their particular circumstances (what exactly they were convicted of).
Old 02-12-2007, 04:03 PM

By fanning the flames you guys only hurt astarck's chances of getting this whole thing resolved. it probably feels good to accuse mythra and join in the fun but it's pretty clear that he could get fed up with this pretty soon and not even try to clear things up with astarck at all.
Closed Thread