Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-11-2007, 06:18 AM

Default Re: Paradise Poker Was Fixed!!!

another great post by a <50 poster
Old 02-11-2007, 11:52 PM

Thanks Kass....

Are you as anxious for Mitchell's response as I am???
Old 02-12-2007, 03:07 AM

I wonder if Mitchell just isn't replying because he now realizes that his post made no sense. I really hope he replies now, to hear what he has to say.
Old 02-12-2007, 03:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Mitchell,

I was just wondering where I said I was horrible. I actually said "I do win overall." So I was just wondering what made you come out with that statement. Please clarify Mitchell.

[/ QUOTE ]

Allow me to explain to you why mitch's post makes perfect sense.

You think sites are rigged = you don't understand variance/game selection/some other concept = you lack an understanding of the game = you can't be more than decent, but are most likely bad.
Old 02-12-2007, 03:27 AM

Jay,

I really didn't feel like feeding the troll anymore, and it's kind of interesting to see just how many times both of your accounts will drag this stupid post on, but okay, yeah, we get it; you think FT is rigged.
Old 02-12-2007, 05:06 AM

PAradise was a fish pool, you simply were lucky enuff to be a bit a better then the other fish OP. you cant play at FT obv since u cant win; therefor it must be rigged. . . or in your case not rigged for you.
Old 02-12-2007, 05:15 AM

Dear Mitchell,

It is obvious from your tone that you think you are a better poker player than me. So therefore, I will issue a challenge. I would like a random person from this forum to post a hand situation. Then Mitchell and I will both reply and whomever gives the right answer will be the winner of the challenge. If you win, then I will concede that you are better than me. But, if I win, it means that I am a good player who does win overall online. Do you accept my challenge Mitchell?

P.S. Please do not include starting hands with small kickers in the Challenge Hand. I have trouble laying those down. Thanks.
Old 02-12-2007, 05:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Mitchell,

It is obvious from your tone that you think you are a better poker player than me. So therefore, I will issue a challenge. I would like a random person from this forum to post a hand situation. Then Mitchell and I will both reply and whomever gives the right answer will be the winner of the challenge. If you win, then I will concede that you are better than me. But, if I win, it means that I am a good player who does win overall online. Do you accept my challenge Mitchell?

P.S. Please do not include starting hands with small kickers in the Challenge Hand. I have trouble laying those down. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

A duel! I'm oh so excited!!! When & where will it takezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 02-12-2007, 05:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Mitchell,

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not just play 25 HU matches or something? You don't win at poker by taking exams.

Judging by your posts I'd also think you are most likely a poor, losing player rather than a winner. You also don't sound that bright. Why not post a graph or something?

Challenge questions lol... seriously

And no, it's not rigged (why would they rig it for a "winning" player anyway????).
Old 02-12-2007, 06:45 AM

Dearest Jay,

It's obvious from your tone that you're either a troll or clinically retarded.

Thanks,
Mitchell