Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2007, 08:24 PM
beanie beanie is offline

Default Re: UltimatePals and Bodog Rakeback

Apparenlty this was the morons attempt at catching me red handed.

> Message : Referrer has been forged.
> The following fields were submitted.
> ************************************************** *******
>
> name = Jay Carter
> email = pigbimpin724@gmail.com
> comment = I have a current FTP account with no rakeback and I'd like to
> find out how to get rakeback on it.
>
> Thanks

This was the response he got.

"The only option that would be available to you would be for us to ask FTP if they would convert your account to rakeback. It is rare that any site will do this but there are rare instances. If you would like I could ask FTP and/or any other site you currently play.

Unfortunately there aren't many options for most people. The only sites they can get rakeback on are typically sites they no longer play or sites they have never played.

Thanks for your querie.

UltimatePals Helpdesk"

I hope he was happy with my response. My assitant's response would have even been funnier I bet. My guess is it would have gone something like this.

"Why the hell would you contact us for rakeback on a site you currently play. Your question seems odd."
Old 02-10-2007, 08:54 PM
partykid123 partykid123 is offline

are u still scamming your customers BEANIE
Old 02-11-2007, 12:55 AM
beanie beanie is offline

yawn, I think I get all the crazies.
Old 02-11-2007, 02:20 AM
Pokeraddict Pokeraddict is offline

Location: Not Absolute

[ QUOTE ]
are u still scamming your customers BEANIE

[/ QUOTE ]

Refreshing blast from the past. If you are not familiar with this issue do a search of the poster's previous posts.
Old 02-11-2007, 05:49 AM
Guest

Default Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Old 02-11-2007, 09:42 AM
beanie beanie is offline

OK, I wrote a long post as a response but lets just say the internet in Paradise is not that good.

I will keep this one short.

The over under is never. You are an idiot. Not only does the landing pages that my template gives not mention rakeback (for any site) but it also does not explicitly mention any rakeback percentage either.

The question now needs to be asked. Are you doing your customers a service by slandering other people in an open forum. I did not slander you, I had facts. What you have is a customer that made a mistake because he was so happy with the service that he gets through my template.

Every time you talk you put your customers at RakeAid.com at risk. You run a biased rakeback report that lies about who it represents. All in all you have shown yourself to be immature and lacking in judgement.

If you so cared about Bodog's policy regarding rakeback let me ask you a question, what do you think they like more a landing page that could bring them business that is peer to peer or yet another rakeback thread on 2+2.

Keep digging yourself holes and I will keep filling them. Your inquiries don't bother me one bit. You have had this post up for a few days. Not one site has said one thing to me and the only affiliates that are upset seem to be upset with you for acting like a moron when this industry clearly has bigger problems than some random customer accidently posting a link that may or may not relate to rakeback in a random forum.
Old 02-11-2007, 10:54 AM
partykid123 partykid123 is offline

are u still scamming your customers BEANIE

[/ QUOTE ]

Refreshing blast from the past. If you are not familiar with this issue do a search of the poster's previous posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

don wanna hijack this thread but who made you mod ?
and are u beanies personal bit ch ?
Old 02-11-2007, 11:27 AM
Guest

Old 02-11-2007, 01:19 PM
beanie beanie is offline

no, please don't. Go ahead. Name all the names and specifics but be very specific. I am sure the mods would rather not have to delete fabrications.

Fact is you don't have anything on me because there isn't anything to have. Any affiliates upset with me would be upset with me for the same reason you are, the only issues I have had with people are when they are outside of the lines of what is acceptable by the sites.

Rakeaid.com has to be a rogue affiliate. I told you I was done with you. I PM'ed you and explained that I was cool. Yet you find one link. You are an idiot and when your actions get your customers monies withheld by some site and everyone comes here to complain I will be the first to step up and say I told you so.

I left you alone. You know nothing about my business. Your actions on this board don't affect me one bit. You however have a lot to lose since you have to spend a lot of money to get close to where I am in the industry.

I don't need to hide who I am or make up lies. When you call someone a scum bag you should have proof. I defy you to prove what you are saying. I have nothing to lose here since I don't advertise on this site.

Keep chirping and I will keep burying you.

I do know something about you however. You were never given permission to give rakeback on Bodog and they were not aware that you were doing it until you started causing all those problems.
Old 02-11-2007, 01:32 PM
beanie beanie is offline

this shoud scare anyone doing business with Degen and rakeaid.com and rakereport.net. Unfortunately for him I don't evade my taxes, so I have paid what I owe.

Like I have been saying I have nothing to hide. But think about it, if you are doing business with this guy this is the type of person he is:

From:"grindblog@gmail.com" <grindblog@gmail.com>
[Add to Address Book]

To:@comcast.net
Subject:Just dropped this in the mail...
Date:Sunday, February 11, 2007 9:17:43 AM
Internal Revenue Service
30 East 7th Street
St. Paul, MN 55101

Re: Paul Nobles, suspected tax evader

Greetings,

I'd like to bring to your attention an individual who likely has evaded a large amount of his US tax liability in 2005 and 2006 and who is likely be to currently planning further evasion for 2007.

Paul Nobles of Eagan, MN "one of the biggest affiliates in online poker" according to the Bodog Marketing Conference 2006 literature which you can easily find online by entering 'Paul Nobles' into Google. He is behind the gambling promotion site UltimatePals.com which Mr. Nobles boasts as having over 10,000 members.

In all liklihood online poker sites pay Mr. Nobles hundreds of thousands of dollars each and every month. The main source for affiliates such as Mr. Nobles to gain access to these funds has been Neteller.com until recently. If you review his Neteller records (note they have an ATM card feature, be sure to check if he has withdrawn from this!), and compare those to his IRS filings you are likly to see major discrepancies.

Also he has recently taken a trip to the international tax haven of Costa Rica. Neteller has recently cut off services to US individuals so it is likely Mr. Nobles is setting up some kind of shady offshore banking mechanisms to evade US regulations regarding transactions related to online gaming.

In addition to these activities Mr. Nobles won $ 38,759 in the 2006 World Series of Poker and $ 15,000 in the 2004 World Series of Poker, in case he didn't report that as income.

Good luck in recovering money that rightfully belongs to the government of the United States.

Regards,
Closed Thread