Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2007, 06:20 AM

Default butt cum.

3 stories:

1) i was skate boarding with a couple of friends at the age of 12 or 13. i saw my friend out of the corner of my eye reach into the back of his pants and pull out his hand. on his fingers was a kind of glistening oil. i was like "what the [censored] is that?" and he said "i don't know. it's like cum almost but it came out of my butt when i farted".

i was pretty blown away by this so i kept asking him questions about it and after a while he said that it wasn't really butt cum and it had never happened. i kind of forgot about it.

2) fast forward 2 years or so, i was about to walk home from junior high and i kind of lifted my leg to let a fart out. the far felt weird though, so i reached into my shorts and felt some liquid. at first i yanked my hand out because i didn't want to get poop on my hand, then i realized that the tiny bit i had gotten on my finger didn't really resemble poop at all. so i reached in again and sure enough, i had something that sort of resembled what i had seen on my friend's fingers years ago on my fingers. i smelled it and it smelled pretty much like poop, but it was a clear liquid.

3) i know another kid who claims he once experienced this while sick. he didn't go into much details but he said he had definitely experienced it once while he was sick.

has anyone EVER heard of this? outside of these 3 things i've never heard anything that would explain it. and to spoil all your dumb jokes you no doubt have planned, i hadn't been having anal sex with anyone bla bla bla.
Old 02-11-2007, 06:25 AM

Default Re: butt cum.

A lot of people have a hard time dealing with rape man. Sounds like you blocked it out.

<font color="white"> Im just Kidding </font>
Old 02-11-2007, 06:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Enjoy your stay on teh internets

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-11-2007, 07:02 AM

OMG, dude, like that's totally happened to me. That's is so weird it's like a sick coincedence. Maybe we should email or meet up sometime with your friends and talk about it. I have found that it helps if you dont put as much vaseline on the butt plug, though.

-J
Old 02-11-2007, 07:21 AM

Sounds like the first stages of ulcerative colitis.
Old 02-11-2007, 07:22 AM

Horrible thread title, would be more at home in that forum for guys who want to spread aids.

P.S. In before Lock (hopefully)
Old 02-11-2007, 08:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
A lot of people have a hard time dealing with rape man. Sounds like you blocked it out.

<font color="white"> Im just Kidding </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

im going to have a hard time blocking this thread out... <font color="white"> im not kidding </font>
Old 02-11-2007, 08:41 AM

Maybe you have the male version of rectovaginal fistula (a new term I learned from OOT).

I guess it could be called prostorectal fistula.
Closed Thread